• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Ultra Hot Rebel-Mega Grow 13-14

Im helping my buddy Jon aka megahot out and growing some plants for him and wanted to start a glog which i will update atleast once a week. These popped up on 10-24 and are in coco at the moment being watered with Liquid Karma. I am growing Bubblegum7,Borg9,Yellow Infinaga F5,Yellow Billy Boy Douglah,Barrackpore Monster,Burmese Naga and Chocolate Trinidad Scorpion Moruga. Here is a pic of the little ones that have popped so far.
20131107_172824.jpg

Here are a few of their room mates the big ones on the right are Butch T Chocolate Habanero Bhut Jolokia and Dorset Naga. The ones in the white grow bags are Carolina Reaper,Primo,Madballz and Infinity. Then there are Savanna7,more Primos Madballz Infinity Reapers and some 7 SR x 7 Douglahs. Most of these will be transferred to the greenhouse as they get bigger.  These are all being feed Pure Blend Pro grow and Liquid Karma.
20131107_172853.jpg

20131107_172902.jpg

20131107_172924.jpg

Hey Rebel and Mega, welcome aboard.  Good to see you, Jon!

Rebel, you have some outrageous looking starts there - want to help me out?   :rofl:
They all look great, very healthy and vigorous.  Good job - can't wait to see how
they progress.  Good luck, brothers!

PaulG said:
Hey Rebel and Mega, welcome aboard.  Good to see you, Jon!

Rebel, you have some outrageous looking starts there - want to help me out?   :rofl:
They all look great, very healthy and vigorous.  Good job - can't wait to see how
they progress.  Good luck, brothers!
I'll help if i can. Now the little ones just starting are mega's and I'm only growing them for him at the moment but the others i can help with.

Spicegeist said:
Nice list there.  Yellow Infinaga?  Cool.
I think it is a cross between Infinity and Black Naga. I'm sure Jon knows for sure what it is but it's an F5 generation.

Thanks Jon I really like OF but it's kinda expensive around here. When everything goes out in the spring it will be in some local bulk pro mix. Until then everything will be in OF.

Back