• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Unposted hick pic flood by ABM

LED Test Pics by ABM (formerly hick pics flood)

Some strangely colored LED lit, and black and white, gallery pages
and pics I put together regularly in this same thread.
Please let me know if you see any questionable materials, subtrates, or growth performances.
Any comment unwelcome.

:hell:

:cool:

That's the first thing to fix, then. Get a filter for the camera that will give true colors. You can also turn off the LED's when you take pics or get some white led's.

Pictures that don't have true colors don't give any accurate information.

willard3 said:
That's the first thing to fix, then. Get a filter for the camera that will give true colors. You can also turn off the LED's when you take pics or get some white led's.

Thanks for the comments Willard.
I like the colors and camera settings the way they are. I don't care about true colors or accurate information.
My pics are unique. :cool:

...but to be fair, I will definitely post a regular colored gallery as well.
I just like the strange blue color is all. It's freaky fantastic.
But it makes everything look like it's doing well, because
the yellow looks like every other part. The plant could be at death's door and
you'd never know.:mouthonfire:

willard3 said:

Uh-
I think there's a contradiction in there somewheres? Or a few? If he needs a filter for the camera, how's that going to give true colors? True colors of the light he's feeding them with, or true beefcake modeling fake light that had nothing to do with how the plants have grown? Pictures that don't have true colors don't give any accurate information- if he's growing them under a light that you or others think is a sick bugglegum purple, is that what he should use as lighting for the picture, or should he use a different light? Is that like writing up a car review on a Mustang only during the photo shoot dropping an LS6 into the engine bay?

I'm obviously really confused right now.

Me personally, I'd rather ask ABurningMouth to post the technical specs on his lighting array than ask him to move his plants under lights that had absolutely nothing to do with how they actually grew. But that's just me :)

I was moving some panels around today, because I wanted more power.
I was really suprised at how poorly my plants looked
under "white" light, so I only included 2 this time.
Willard is right. I do hide behind the weird colors.
I like living in a fantasy world. :cool:

It's chilly at night, but the plants are getting bigger and more lush every day.:shocked:

We're still rockin. The blue lights are covering all the plants now.
I just need a stronger fan if I want thicker stems, but I'm happy for now.
I have to water enough as it is.:cool:

graphi1704.jpg

This is the same favorite 7-pod seedling looking nice and healthy.
Even better with colored removed.​

My Black Hungarian pod is getting ripe and I almost missed it.
It's been laying down behind another plant so today I propped it up... and it's red!

The right pic snot really black and white; it's had it's colors removed. ;)

Back