• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce unusual use for hot sauce

Lets see...................

: thinks :

Yep, I've had pepper products on almost everything you can think of. Ice cream, chopped peppers in cereal, extract sauce in milk (ie: for cereal and mac and cheese), steaks, vegies, as an insecticide, on begals with cream cheese, popcorn, in beer (didn't work too well, long story). I think I've done it all, just short of injecting it directly into my vains or snorting it (and let's stop this right now, now you can not get me to do those things. I know how you all like it when I'm in pain, but no...just no) ;)

...Cereal? O.o

Well, to each their own =P

As for me, I find a decent buffalo sauce to be a great dipping sauce for garlic breadsticks. ^.^

~Trexxen

Trexxen said:
...Cereal? O.o

Well, to each their own =P
Ya, I found Defcon Zero to be a great way to spice up milk for cereal. Oh and chopped ripe Jalapenos (for Fire Serranos) go great on Raisin Brand cereal.

DEFCON Creator said:
What?

Oh come on, don't tell me even The Creator didn't think of that one? It works great!

Ya know, I still have batch #3 and am using it very sparingly. I am going to make pumpkin pie with it next weekend.

imaguitargod said:
just short of injecting it directly into my vains or snorting it (and let's stop this right now, now you can not get me to do those things. I know how you all like it when I'm in pain, but no...just no) ;)
Although......I have yet to do pepper suppositories.......................................

imaguitargod said:
Although......I have yet to do pepper suppositories.......................................

.........................that you know of, what with the alien rectal probes and all.

Say, maybe they have some video!

Trexxen said:
IGG, you never cease to amaze me...

Or cease to scare me, for that matter. Completely unrelated, I'm sure...
: bows :

bentalphanerd said:
I figured the aliens would have their own one hour t.v show - "The IGG Hour, an Unreality Show"

Bwahahahaha. "Unnreality Show", I'm going to have to use that line.

I used a couple drops of Megadeath on my fiances back a few days ago. She had back pain and it worked quite well. I'm telling her to get capaicin cream now though. I'm not wasting anymore of my sauce!!:lol:

Back