• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Urine burn

DatilDaddy

Banned
Alright, now I know a lot of you may know what im talking about.

And not the burn from doing things you probably shouldnt.

Have you ever had a pepper or sauce so hot it made your pee burn?

Yea I had it happen when I ate more ghost pepper powder than I should have. Other than that one time it never happens. I eat a lot of very spicy food and I never get ring sting either. Im lucky.

Your pee pee done broke.

I have gotten it from very hot food and eating a pod. Butch t gave it to me but it was not unbearable. However, I ate ghost wings on an empty stomach before and it was the worst burning piss I ever had. I almost cried. After finishing I curled up into a ball on my floor for a few. I won't ever do anything super spicy on an empty stomach again

To be honest, I get it anytime I eat anything hotter than pequins.

Habs and super hots every time.

Super hot magma mud and boiling hot pee.

I kinda' like it.

True story.

Brainstrains caused me some discomfort...

Never had the OMG I'm gonna die pain that some people have talked about. I've heard others say they only experience that with extracts.

Brainstrains caused me some discomfort...

Never had the OMG I'm gonna die pain that some people have talked about. I've heard others say they only experience that with extracts.

Extract sauce from a wings restaurant made me cramp up in a ball for 8 hours with intestinal pain. Had a touch of the urine burn, too.

About 2 million Scovilles, never pushing that level again.

:stop:

I have had severe stomach burn and severe ring sting but never burning pee. I don't know if I could handle that. If it happens it may just be the breaking point.

That is part of being a CHILIHEAD (No Wussies Allowed) You need to stick with Jalapenos ( Tam Mild) If you mess with the Bull your gonna get the HORN !!!!!!!!!!! JT

adding a teaspoon or so of ghost powder to a captain and coke will do it, but it makes such a good drink i don't even care.

That usually only happens to me if I've had a beer or two while eating a lot of superhot caliber food. I attribute that to the fact that capsaicin is alcohol soluble so it gets transported to the bladder instead of the large intestines.

Back