• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

usp rates

Wow, I want to post office to send some seeds to Denmark & what suprice first class maill use to be $ 1.72 from $ 64 cents year back sending seeds any where in world now they are $ 3.78 biggining today.That is the big increase in one year, bubble envelope are $ 1.00 a pease plus little zip-lock bagies that adds a lott to send to some one for shipping cost here in U.S or overseas.
I wonder how far they will go with increasing every year ?They will kill lot people small business.

Well Vlad they are slowly going under. They loose money every year. They are now non-profitable. I hear soon they are going to only work 5 days a week.They are shutting down post offices left and right. Don't buy your padded envelopes from them. You can get them at walmart 10 for 5 dollars.

Jamie

Well Vlad they are slowly going under. They loose money every year. They are now non-profitable. I hear soon they are going to only work 5 days a week.They are shutting down post offices left and right. Don't buy your padded envelopes from them. You can get them at walmart 10 for 5 dollars.

Jamie

Thanks, I will buy from Wallmart bubble envelope from now on but how we going to send the maill if post offices go under do they going to have on line shipping services do you know or everything going to be by UPS.

Yea 000 bubble envelopes are 10pc for 4.96 The usp prices vary at different locations. Some post offices actually stamp over stamps and some don't.

Jamie

+1
O-well, I'm always trading seeds with chili heads all over the world. I guess it's the price of doing business.

Back