• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

harvesting very first own harvest

chili2009.jpg

:onfire: im proud :onfire:

thanks everybody for their kind replies ! THP ROCKS ! :D

Ballzworth said:
very very nice. hopefully many great harvests ahead.

actually that's all .. i had to cut the plants down because the temps at night were starting to kill them because it was getting to cold ..

still, im happy :)

great harvest for your first one...well done...

Nice harvest ohmatic! It looks like you have a good selection.

Left to right, top to bottom, would you tell us what each pepper is?
I'm pretty sure on most, but a couple of them, I'm not.

FloridaSun said:
Nice harvest ohmatic! It looks like you have a good selection.

Left to right, top to bottom, would you tell us what each pepper is?
I'm pretty sure on most, but a couple of them, I'm not.

certainly, top orange left = thai orange next to them orange habaneros,
2nd row red left = bolivian rainbow, then de arbol and unknown red habs
3rd row red left = jalapenos then bulgarian carrot.

my favorite are the thai orange because i can hold it and snack off it as much as i want :)

Thanks ohmatic! Orange Hab plants really produce. My sister in Maryland grows them and she gets huge crops from them. I think I'll grow them next year. This year, I grew mostly the superhots. They're great for seasoning, but too hot for me as poppers and deep fried. I like the milder ones for that. Roasted, skinned Jals are like candy to me after battering and frying. God I love em! I could almost live off them.

ohmatic said:
actually that's all .. i had to cut the plants down because the temps at night were starting to kill them because it was getting to cold ..

still, im happy :)

There is a season next year you know! ;)

thanks everybody for the replies !

i am all open for trading as i took seeds of ALL my harvested plants and i am more than happy to trade !

there is nothing in particular i am looking for so i am open for everything, please let me know if any of my strains are of interest for you !'

Back