VIPER JOLOKIA

Do you base this staement on what you've heard others saying??? Or is this staement based on years of working with plants under controled conditions? Broad staements aint worth much unless you know what they are based on!

This statement is based on many years of personal experience and years of seeing naive and gullable forum member getting scammed.
What is your argument. Are you saying that unstable hybrids/crosses should be sold as true breeding plants? Why not just tell people what they are actually getting.

This statement is based on many years of personal experience and years of seeing naive and gullable forum member getting scammed.
What is your argument. Are you saying that unstable hybrids/crosses should be sold as true breeding plants? Why not just tell people what they are actually getting.
You are interjecting things I did not say or imply, and you are asking a question as if what you said (not me) was a established fact! The only point I am still trying to make is, broad statements about new plants created threw plant breeding tech's is misleading. and that in itself creates a wrong impression in the minds of the unlearned and leads to discouragement, again (in a broad sence)! Each new plant type that has been changed geneticly, will stand or fall on its own merits! Also, I never sell anything in a misleading fashion, nor do I imply that others do, unless I have first hand knowledge that they have!

OK, but I still can't figure out why you questioned my first statement. Again, the only problems I see is when sellers mislead buyers into buying unstable, unproven crosses that do not grow true, without telling them so.

I guess I just have not seen or heard this negativity or misleading info about crosses that you have. Can you give some examples so we know better what you mean?

OK, but I still can't figure out why you questioned my first statement. Again, the only problems I see is when sellers mislead buyers into buying unstable, unproven crosses that do not grow true, without telling them so.

I guess I just have not seen or heard this negativity or misleading info about crosses that you have. Can you give some examples so we know better what you mean?
Statement :sellers: :misleading buyers: Too broad a statement! I am a seller...this statement does not apply to me! I do not want to be lumped into a negative classification! If I sold a wheel barrow and said it was a truck, I would be a crook! So don't buy another truck anywhere because it might be a wheel barrow? If I sell pepper crosses and somebody of a lesser knowledge wanted one, but because of the negativity of a more learned person, they would be afraid to trust anybody claiming to have a new cross! And most likely the (more learned person) does not even make new crosses,, so no skin off his back--but, hey I did you a favor...check me out!

:welcome: You came to the right place to display your treasures!!

It would go a long ways to try to make friends first, we're not going anywhere!!

We're all about what's HOT!!

welcome from nyc. i bought seeds from ebay from a master gardener or so she said. they were beat. i got robbed. ps they were chinese five color peppers seeds. 5 weeks no germination.

Back