contest VOTE! 24 hour tie-breaker Veggie Burgers!

Who had the best veggie burger?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, Sic DID make a very fine looking burger. The fact that he then threw it on the ground was a bonus.

go getum' sic...

Sum's was 4th on my list, but still higher than Sic's.
Gotta stick with the draft board and take the best available.

I'm ready to plan my non-beef burger!!!

dang you sum,lol....i came in from this heat to watch "my stories",ha. and you got the lead,nice job sir nice job. i think i might throw this laptop on the ground

The "throw down is funny" but this isn't last comic standing. If I worked my arse off to get beat by a joke I would be PISSED!

@sic that was funny
@Sum That is one mean looking veggie burger! I would pay 20$ for a dish like that.

Also that "spicymexican" looked good
i also had to work on mine! i also thought none of these burgers looked good once cut open. i kinda take offense to you calling me and my burger a joke,

i also had to work on mine! i also thought none of these burgers looked good once cut open. i kinda take offense to you calling me and my burger a joke,

Nice way to take it out of context... I was referring to the act of throwing it on the floor, not your burger, but I think you know that don't you?

Drama aside Sum's burger looked better. Lets not stir the pot here. You know what I meant.

Nice way to take it out of context... I was referring to the act of throwing it on the floor, not your burger, but I think you know that don't you?

Drama aside Sum's burger looked better. Lets not stir the pot here. You know what I meant.
when you say lets not stir the pot? you are stiring the pot!

so you want comment back because you dont stir the pot!

why are you bothering with me anyways? its a contest where your prize is a crown under your avatar on a forum!

when you say lets not stir the pot? you are stiring the pot!

so you want comment back because you dont stir the pot!

why are you bothering with me anyways? its a contest where your prize is a crown under your avatar on the THP!
Fixed

:violin: umad? cant take a little constructive criticism? Its all in fun bro. I just want Sum to get the Cred for his awesome looking burger! If I seem like a jerk, sowie...
You got to admit it is a mighty fine looking burger. Besides I hate wasting food :P

Peace Bro.

Fixed

:violin: umad? cant take a little constructive criticism? Its all in fun bro. I just want Sum to get the Cred for his awesome looking burger! If I seem like a jerk, sowie...
You got to admit it is a mighty fine looking burger. Besides I hate wasting food :P

Peace Bro.

:rofl: there is so much wrong with what you said! :rofl:
im not talking about how good sums burger looks either!
this is stupid you are "stirring the pot " with me? what did i do?

Sic don't worry we know pic 1 is serious, pic 2 is a joke, like Bear in pic, or similar.

The voters may like the joke, but I'm pretty sure they also like the burger!

Keep voting!

I thought we were going to have some PM underground bets going on with the three-way Cage match....

"It was getting pretty sporty in here" :rofl:

Sic don't worry we know pic 1 is serious, pic 2 is a joke, like Bear in pic,

What the f**k does that comment mean?????

Bear, a joke?????

If he sees that, he's gonna go up there and eat your damn face off and ejaculate on your couch (self administered)!!!!!!!
And Face Eating is something us Miamians are good at!!!

Stop voting everyone, Sum's got this.

Face-Eating-Ejaculators....
How many you need? I can spare a few.
AlienFaceHugger.jpg

What the f**k does that comment mean?????

Bear, a joke?????

If he sees that, he's gonna go up there and eat your damn face off and ejaculate on your couch (self administered)!!!!!!!
And Face Eating is something us Miamians are good at!!!

Stop voting everyone, Sum's got this.

WERD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back