• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! 24 hour tie-breaker Veggie Burgers!

Who had the best veggie burger?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the NFL can have 2 MVP's..maybe a throwdown could as well? Just a thought :) If no, then Going with Sic. Both are great though.

Wow now that's it's the two you can see the similarities. Bean patty, looks like beef (both nice patties), pickles, cheese on both sides of toasted bun or muffin... this is about the differences.

Neither have sauce, which I found a little odd.

Nice battle.

Anyone who throws a KAISER roll on da ground gets my vote! WOOT!

Burger-on-the-ground is funny, it's true. But does that make it the better burger? Sorry, sic, had to go with SummerBoy on this one!

Wait, so if we don't like Sic's, we vote for it, because he Threw It On The Ground? :lol:

Okay SL, okay.

inside joke, Boss, but you were there...

...kaiser......thrown on the ground...... is what I'd like to have done to.....

never mind~~~` moving on.....

Inside joke? :tear: Oh okay I'll vote for Sum then.

Sic, you can blame SL I almost voted cuz you TIOTG :D

Seriously, Boss? You don't remember?

I musteed been drunked SL.

I must say these burgers look good. Neither have a sauce, but I originally gave Sum the edge due to that slammin' bun and the picklese on top has enough liquid to seep down. But an aioli would be good here.

I'm unscrewing Sum one turn.

EDIT- :silenced: un-Screwing Sum :silenced: Sum not wanna be missing out on :silenced:

Aw well, I still think Sicman's burger was Sterling on that Kaiser roll and then he threw that sterling Kaiser roll On The Ground!

where all sterling kaiser rolls should be.

MOVING ON!!!!! Great Battle, Guys!

Oh that guy? I was supposed to get that? :lol:

Okay I get it.

If I can't vote for myself then I ain't votin!

:dance:

Kidding - voted for sic cuz that shiz made me laugh. I can't vote for mushrooms & only one got throwed on the floor. Hi-larious.

The second tiebreaker should be a no holds barred cage match. Just sayin'

Oh that guy? I was supposed to get that? :lol:

Okay I get it.

WHEW! finally...... Okay, so I only hold a [sub]little bit[/sub] of a grudge. I can still make jokes about it.

Scovie, kaiser roll was the binder ingredient, first ingredient on the list. :)

He used kaiser bread in the patty.

so my description wasn't entirely correct when I said the burger was "sterling on the kaiser roll", the burger was on the english muffin.

One entry had HOME GROWN MATERS.

But I gotta give it to Sum. Neither burger was on my tops list (due to ingredients...they are both fine presentations)...but Sums burger was a bit better planned, and executed. Oddly enough...I really liked Sic's in the original voting block...but between the two...a narrow win for Sum.

The "throw down is funny" but this isn't last comic standing. If I worked my arse off to get beat by a joke I would be PISSED!

@sic that was funny
@Sum That is one mean looking veggie burger! I would pay 20$ for a dish like that.

Also that "spicymexican" looked good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back