• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! Burger Royale BEST BURGER OVERALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote for BEST BURGER!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the first round Booma got me with his first impressions, as I had just woke up and was starving when I viewed his creation. Not to mention that is just one awesome burger and is cooked to perfection (Med-Rare, Yummm!).

But this morning I had a large breakfast before viewing the finalists. And I must say even though I was full to the ears, I found myself still wanting a bite of that Walleye Burger.

Really tough decision for me, but I went with muskymojo on this one. I still think Booma’s burger is amazing.

Hard choice, loved em all. Both MM were great but I preferred my blue cheese over his one, his walleye was amazing, grants sliders were killer even with that crazy water boiling contraption, and mine I thought was spot on. But in the end, Mojo gets it with his walleye

These are the best burgers ever!  MM's pan fried walleye is one of my favorite things on THP, but when it comes to best burger overall, it has to be beef.  So that brings me to Grant's sliders which I think were gorgeous and I could eat about ten of them!  However, since I couldn't make up my mind if they were better than SS' White Castle clones in the opening round, I can't vote them best overall.  So it comes down to the battle of the bleu cheeses.  Both are something I would love to shove in my face hole, but at the end of the day I loved the look of Boomas just a tick more.  I also love the jalapenos on there.  Splitting hairs really as all these entries were fantastic.  Well done all of you.

PS:  Heckle gets best picture award for that closeup shot of his burger.  The colors were amazing.

Hey y'all less than 4 hours left!

Who made the best burger????

Looks like musky's vote is getting split between his two awesome creations. Those two are my fave, and I'm going with the one that "wowed" me.

WALLEYE! A fish burger is challenging, but that one is just... perfect!

Now get to voting!!!!!

For my brain - it's like Sprite became Coke's flagship product ...
I can think of 4 of my top 5 most appetizing fish entries here, and you have two of the top three ... so, probably not a challenge, more like the first Heckle from the crowd, LOL ...

That smoked fish from a while back ... that was the 1st time I ever felt WANT for fish ... ever.

I think number four was tctenten's fish from the taco TD a few back ... that was up there w/ SD's ...

THP's Hall of Great Fish in Grant's Head.

But, you know ...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434914316.322127.jpg

#SomeTastyDupes

We could do a long-window, open-to-all contest in a few weeks ...

SFRB of sauce ante.

Winner take's all.

Expat members need predetermined proxy member stateside to collect their prizes, and are responsible for the overseas shipping, or the pot goes to AnySoldier ...

=)

Wooooooo the poll is moving.....

that's what D3monic said... heh heh... heh heh....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back