• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! C.I.T.D

Who used CI the best?

• wheebz - [url="http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/28024-citd-begin/page__view__findpost__p__5625

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ZanderSpice - [url="http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/28024-citd-begin/page__view__findpost__p_

• geeme - [url="http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/28024-citd-begin/page__view__findpost__p__56355

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love me some good Enchiladas and LB I'm going to have to give thosse a try.

Is it me or are these TD's getting better and better? I love it when a great story goes along with the dish too.

Awesome job by everyone. SD, I love Beef Bourguignon and you almost had me but I've been craving some Mexican food for the past week.

Still mulling it over. Side dishes are dominating my thoughts: LunchBox's gourmet treatment of refried beans, Pilot In Command 1's amazing battered garlic pickle and jalapeno coins, and Buddy's layered cheesy 'taters. mmm mmm mmmm.

Also, excellent step- by-step camera work and detailed recipe instructions (mandatory for me since I am a knucklehead cook) nicely done by all.... :cool:

I have a vote in my pocket!

LOL...The only way I'd vote for myself (which I will admit I have been very vocal AGAINST) is to tie it, and force a head to head showdown...which maaaay be looming on the horizon here. :eek:

Im with you man. it would force a revote between tie-ees, or... tie-ers? tie one on?

My BAAADDDZZZ... I kinda just figured you voted for your dish. Oops.....

I came in early and it wasn't until about mid-day Monday I realized I was the douche....But if it is any consolation I would've voted LB. Or Greg. Or LB....

I will walk around with a white shirt with scarlet letters saying I AM THE DOUCHE THAT VOTED FOR HIMSELF until the next TD. That or commit seppuku...

My BAAADDDZZZ... I kinda just figured you voted for your dish. Oops.....

I came in early and it wasn't until about mid-day Monday I realized I was the douche....But if it is any consolation I would've voted LB. Or Greg. Or LB....

I will walk around with a white shirt with scarlet letters saying I AM THE DOUCHE THAT VOTED FOR HIMSELF until the next TD. That or commit seppuku...

The main question is "How's your plants doing ?".....and thanks for the consideration on a vote, ....if that were still possible................. :mope:

No worries MG! There are plenty of times your tastebuds are just so dang happy - you just gotta vote your dish!!!!! And I'm pretty positive your tastebuds were dancing - from both dinner AND breakfast!!!! ;)

Nothing wrong with voting for oneself, especially when you have a dish you truly believe is the best, and specially especilly if you have a chance of winning!

Aces MGOLD. no doucheing! Hahahahahahahahahhaha

Question is, how are Pic1's and LB's fingernails doing.... Chewed them off yet? Hahahaha!

My damn computer smells like Febreeze, I've hit "refresh" so many times...

:rofl: Better Febreeze than any number of other things....:lol:

ticktockticktock

btw- for international viewers, Febreeze is an air freshener spray....

No problem with voting for one's self. I've done this several times, but never won on those occasions. I view it as running for public office... would you seriously vote for your opponent? <-- That would mean you have no faith in yourself. This is a food competition over the internet, where you and maybe a lucky few got to taste your creation, but the rest of us didn't. If you seriously feel like no one trumped your masterpiece... then by all means vote you.

But there has been a stigma since the beginning of last year about voting for one's self. And I have refrained from doing so since then... (even though I think it's bull$#!+ ......since all of this is for $#!ts and giggles anyway.)

And I'm pretty positive your tastebuds were dancing - from both dinner AND breakfast!!!! ;)

And Saturday, Sunday, Monday Dessert. Leftover cobbler filled a 8x8 baking dish. I need people closer to NC so I can spread the food. Cooking for 2 aint working out much.....it is more like cooking for 2, for the week....

I know MG! I do alot of freezing food for me & Scov after a TD weekend! But then we just get to re-live the fun all over again some other night with the leftovers....

Get in here and vote people!!!!!!!!!

The race is called at 9cst/10est...right?

I'm afraid I may be trying to get the 4 year old to sleep...and miss the final dash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back