Vote for Lucky Dog Hot Sauce!

Hey all! 

It's time to rock the vote again!

Last time out one of my other sauces was matched up against brutal competition in my friend Steve Steabury's High River's "Tears of the Sun" - and LDHS was beaten soundly, though y'all put up a good fight (and if you haven't yet tried Tears of the Sun, you're missing out!) 

This time out it's another tough match-up with Lucky Dog Hot Sauce Orange Label going up against Evil Seed's Hell Peach hot sauce. Evil Seed is a great company with terrific products and some very cool folks running it, so it's another uphill battle. 

Ultimate-hot-sauce-showdown-first-round-lucky-dog-orange-label-vs-evil-seed-hell-peach-hot-sauce.jpg

Remember - this is all in fun, no one actually wins anything but bragging rights, and it all helps to promote a bunch of great sauces - just to be included is a huge honor, as to get in, you had to be nominated by hot sauce fans on Scott Robert's terrific website. 

Surely we can get Lucky Dog Hot Sauce into round 2?!?

Please vote for Lucky Dog Hot Sauce Orange Label if you think it deserving, and thank you for your consideration. 

Love & hot sauce

Scott 

http://www.scottrobertsweb.com/ultimate-hot-sauce-showdown-first-round-lucky-dog-orange-label-vs-evil-seed-hell-peach-hot-sauce/

Please only vote once per person - Scott R tracks IP addresses - if you're caught voting multiple times he will boot all votes from that IP. 

Thanks! :cheers: 

Check the bracket Jay.

JayT said:
Didn't he just do this a couple months ago?  Either way, I vote YES for LDHS.

This was all hot sauce fan nominations, and all 3 LDHS flavors were nominated - so I get 3 shots at it! :woohoo: 

Well, 2 now since High River mopped the floor with me. lol

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
Please only vote once per person - Scott R tracks IP addresses - if you're caught voting multiple times he will boot all votes from that IP. 

Thanks! :cheers:
I voted more than once because I was checking the system, so he can remove one if you let him know. Then again I can vote from hundreds of IPs lol. Seriously though, I only voted twice thinking it was a glitch. 

LOL, the other guy in in FLorida J.

Back