• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Vote! frydad4's Wild Waffle Throwdown

Vote for the best waffle creation.

• geeme - Is Dan The Man?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JoeyK - Aus-Espanya Waffle

• wheebz - wheebz giant waffle finger disaster

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer savory to sweet also but more importantly in the td I look for both creativity and something I will actually consume. Sometimes the entries are creative but don't sound edible, they have too much in them.

Having said that...My vote is still open. I'll have to look again.

I prefer savory to sweet also but more importantly in the td I look for both creativity and something I will actually consume. Sometimes the entries are creative but don't sound edible, they have too much in them.

Having said that...My vote is still open. I'll have to look again.

waf·fle- n. - A light crisp battercake baked in a waffle iron.

waffling- adj. or verb - indecisive; unable to make up one's mind; playing the safe middle ground.

:lol:

I vote for logchief.

Get your crap together next time and meet the deadline, you had a winner on your hands, dammit!!!!

Paul, you get my vote in his stead. Yours was awesome and the sheer glee (drunk) on your faces looked like the gameface I expect in a throwdown of this magnitude. Great creativity on the dish. It is obvious you put a lot of effort into it.
That can be said for all of the entries. Hope everyone enjoyed it.

I wanted to vote for salsakid too, but he didn't put enough beer in his picture. It's time to have a sit-down talk with your mom, dude.

I vote for logchief.

Get your crap together next time and meet the deadline, you had a winner on your hands, dammit!!!!

Paul, you get my vote in his stead. Yours was awesome and the sheer glee (drunk) on your faces looked like the gameface I expect in a throwdown of this magnitude. Great creativity on the dish. It is obvious you put a lot of effort into it.
That can be said for all of the entries. Hope everyone enjoyed it.

I wanted to vote for salsakid too, but he didn't put enough beer in his picture. It's time to have a sit-down talk with your mom, dude.

Thank you very much!

I agree.....logchief had a killer dish!

:picture: one hand on hip, other hand waving index finger back and forth, "no no no" :picture:

FD!!! CREAM SODA, dude, haven't you seen his pepper vids???
:lol:

Thanks you guys and gals for making me feel more like an idiot for missing the deadline :tear: but I appreciate the compliments. I ate all the shrimp and got leftovers of the pork, it makes great sammies.

100_2401.jpg
Hot daaaaaaamn!! :drooling:

Paulky, you gonna use your vote for yourself or your best pick? I noticed hardly anyone in TD has voted for themselves. Not like the old days when no one could see who voted for yoo :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back