contest VOTE! Holy Smoke December Throwdown

Best Smoke? Who has the best unique BBQ using traditional BBQ method?

• chilliman - Jamaican Jerk Chicken

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • THP - Middle Eastern Not Southern Smoked Pork Loin W/ Pomegranate Paprika Pulp BBQ Sauce On Zaatar

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Deathtosnails - Greek Stuffed Leg Of Lamb

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • POTAWIE - POTAWIE's Cured And Smoked Picnic Ham With Jalapeno-Maple Glaze

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • JayT - JayT's BBQ Wet-n-Wild Boar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JayT - Jay T's BBQ 6-Point Buck Roast

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
P...absolutely gorgeous is all I can say... :drooling:

Wow Potawie that looks amazing. I have been hard at work today. I have made some good bbq while I was cutting up my deer. The ribs are ready for their finishing touches and the roast is getting happy. It needs a few more hours though to be at the heaven-on-earth fall off the bone stage so y'all have to wait. I will be bringing it tonight. Have no fear.

Potawie sir, you might end up winning this one. That ham looks good enough to die for! I'm just drooling all over myself looking at the pics.

Everyone's food has looked good but I must say Deathtosnails lamb really looks good to me !!

Come on JayT

Peace,
P. Dreadie

Holy Smoke! :)

Started slow... now it's getting good. Great entries. Can JayT pull off the triple crown?

thehotpepper.com said:
Holy Smoke! :)

Started slow... now it's getting good. Great entries. Can JayT pull off the triple crown?

He's gonna' need serious smoke and some foo foo to pull it off! Briing it Jay!

moyboy said:
Spectating sucks!!!!! :lol: I would have been involved but my weekend was far to busy with other things....:(

So was mine...I've made curried shrimp, and not one, but two types of quiche.....but, alas, these wonderful meals do not a BBQ make...;)

My girlfriend was happy, though! :P

Ok. For all my legions of fans (:lol: hahaha), I am sorry for keeping you waiting. I have two entries. I shall place them back to back and hope that one does not take away from the other. Entry #1 I will call JayT's Wet-n-Wild Boar. It was seasoned with a cajun spice, my 7 pepper blend, and some homemade sweet and smokey rub. Smoked with Mesquite wood chunks and Kingsford charcoal. It is then topped with my homemade Fatalii bbq sauce.

It was a bit cold and snoey this morning.

100_4845.jpg

100_4847.jpg

Ribs prepped. Please ignore the pork country style ribs they are a figment of your imagination.

100_4849.jpg

Finished product. Sorry there was not an in between of this one. I was busy cleaning and wrapping my deer.

100_4857.jpg

Entry #2. These were supposed to be made on separate days, but due to time constraints and a snowstorm yesterday. I bring you entry #2 JayT's BBQ's 6-point buck roast.

100_4846.jpg

100_4850.jpg

100_4854.jpg

The roast was also seasoned with the cajun seasoning and 7-pepper Blend. It was then injected with a venison marinade.

Here's the final product:

100_4856.jpg

great dishes !! All dishes here I know was cooked for many many hours, hats off to all entries for effort !

Maybey Ill get a sympathy vote. :mope: shoulda woulda coulda puts some foo foo on it. :lol:

JayT yours looks good too !! And I give you credit for dealing with the snow and the cold. I didn't want to , I'm a wimp. But then I hunt my meat at the market ......

This will be a hard one to vote on .....

Peace,
P. Dreadie

Go Vote!

Holy Smoke December Throwdown, the best unique BBQ with traditional methods.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back