contest VOTE! Holy Smoke December Throwdown

Best Smoke? Who has the best unique BBQ using traditional BBQ method?

• chilliman - Jamaican Jerk Chicken

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • THP - Middle Eastern Not Southern Smoked Pork Loin W/ Pomegranate Paprika Pulp BBQ Sauce On Zaatar

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Deathtosnails - Greek Stuffed Leg Of Lamb

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • POTAWIE - POTAWIE's Cured And Smoked Picnic Ham With Jalapeno-Maple Glaze

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • JayT - JayT's BBQ Wet-n-Wild Boar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JayT - Jay T's BBQ 6-Point Buck Roast

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even mention it.

I was repeating the challenge, that's all.

Good luck to all.

Zeesh, I did apologize :rolleyes:

Good luck to all that entered, I am having a hard time deciding who to vote for. This is a tough competition, they all looks sooooo good!

thehotpepper.com said:
Go Vote!

Holy Smoke December Throwdown, the best unique BBQ with traditional methods.

Good luck!

i didD i sayz j's wins. That is all.

Gimme a better man that "procurred" a beeter cut and i still will not vote or it!

Apologies for the no-show gentlemen, my physical issues and 20F temps don't get along well.

Some tough choices here for sure. Plus it just doesn't feel right without TB throwing down. Vote has been cast.

JayT those pictures are dated 1/5/2007... doh! :lol:

What did you do reset your camera?

For me, it was a choose between THP's and Potawie's.....I ended up going with THP's cause if I had the 2 meals sitting in front of me I would try THP's first...:lol:

I also was torn between THP and Potawie's....In fact I labored over the decision because I wanted to try them both equally. I finally had to go with Potawie (at the risk of being banned of course :lol: ) because, I really love good Ham and that ham looked like the best I have ever seen. In fact I don't think I have seen a better ham.

Sorry Boss...you would have had it for me if Potawie didn't have that ham.

thehotpepper.com said:
JayT those pictures are dated 1/5/2007... doh! :lol:

What did you do reset your camera?

Yeah the other day when I changed the batteries. I keep forgetting to reset the date.

I also voted for Potawie. That ham looks fantastic!

I got to admit, I voted for Potawies ham also...

made my mouth water and the wife wants ham for next week...I told her she had me and she just groaned...lol

Man, that was tough...everything was kickin'!

I loved the Lamb and the Buck a LOT...

Came down to THP's Pork though...as BBQ goes, those smoke rings on the white pork loins are SEXY!

Plus, it was very original and different...I'd love to try that sauce. :)

AJ - you gotta get'em young which is tasty!!!(lamb), I know some relatives that refuse to eat lamb cuz of the old mutton they've been fed in they're younger years.

back to the throwdown, all of the meals look damn tasty! & I'd love to eat each one.
but I can only vote for one, so my vote goes to something special that you cant just go to the local store and buy(mostly), unlike the others.
so JT you have my vote for the venison roast, the wild boar looks killer but can only vote for one.

Let's get more votes folks! Nice competition so far!

Oh and thanks for the votes and comments.

Well, it was a very difficult decision; I'd pull up a chair to every one of them! But, I can only vote once, and now it's done.

Here's a hint.:)

DeerhunterXmasLights.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back