contest VOTE! Mac N Cheese Throwdown Official Thread

Who has the best Mac N Cheese?

• SumOfMyBits' Mackin' Peeza

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • QuadShotz's 3-Cheese Mac with Salmon, Roasted Garlic, and Mushrooms... and a Dorset Naga

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • frydad4's Mac In Choke

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • texas blues' Golden King Crab Mac & Cheese

• SumOfMyBits' Calzonis Macaronis

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • QuadShotz's Drunken Buffalo Mac Attack

• JayT's Lobster Mac-n-Cheese

• Noshownate's Fiery Chicken Mac N Cheese

• 5oclocksomewhere's Cheesy Mac N Peppers

• FiveStar's Mac'apeno

• texas blues' Triple Mushroom Head Mac & Cheese

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What? How'd you get fresh chantarelles? YOU BASTARD! Those are the absolute best mushroom on the planet!!!! OK, now I'm goin to my Chantarelle spot today. We've had enough rain, they should be poppin up!

FiveStar said:
What? How'd you get fresh chantarelles? YOU BASTARD! Those are the absolute best mushroom on the planet!!!! OK, now I'm goin to my Chantarelle spot today. We've had enough rain, they should be poppin up!

They were grown by gypsy's in the Caucusus mountain area of Transylvania and picked by redheaded hungarian virgin hippy chicks. Imported to the local hippy Whole Foods joint and puchased by moi. NOTE: No hippy's were harmed in preparation of this mac & cheese.

Salute', TB.

Holy shitaki Batman, TB has stuffed shrooms! I know this was good... I made stuffed ports in the mac experimental phase. Good show TB, and props to the two crushed party crashers.

Most excellent TB. Your kung foo foo is strong. I will stand by my singular entry. It is glorious even day two.

WOwZaa TB...most gnarly 'shroomin there...w00t!

Ahhh, and now I know why you mentioned that new pan the other day, All-Clad ain't cheap... ;) VNice indeed.

I bow to da shroomz and fresh rosemary...
respect-023.gif
eating-25.gif

Entries Closed.

Go Vote!

Entries Closed.

Go Vote!

I punched in for JayT. Brother, you had me at lobster, and you sealed the deal with the bread bowl. This was a very hard decision though, and I'd order any one of these Macs!

dammit, I missed the cutoff (minutes, dont know why the 4pm why not just the day), I've been trying for the las hour to get online & load my pics.

my popper mac n' cheese

DSCF3453.jpg

DSCF3455.jpg

DSCF3473.jpg

CH..that looks like one helluva entry if it made it in and hella hot too! Great idea stuffing the ziti! Brilliant!

Salute', TB.

all the entries look very tasty, some of'em really took mac n' cheese to another level, something I'd never of thought of doing with mac n' cheese.

I see theres gonna be alot of foo foo presention of the meals in the throwdowns from now, guess I'm gonna have step up in the presention part.

TB - each one was stuffed with a slice of orange hab or orange thai (ripe ones that were soaked) with bacon or canadian bacon.

ch lol, I thought about piping some filling into macaroni with a syringe.Glad you pulled that one off!
TB, those mushrooms looked great! Stuffed mushrooms were an idea that was tossed around down here as well. Oh well.

Nice job on the lobstah, JT. I know that must have tasted amazing! I'm partial to Florida lobster myself, but that's just how I roll. Good throwdown, everyone! Time to vote!

My vote went to TB's mushroom mac. I'll be drooling for hours to come now. Looks amazing TB and I'm damn sure it would taste amazing too. You've blown the opposition away in my book. mmmm :drooling:

A hot break out of the gates by TB, made in the delirious scramble to obtain the lead. But can he hold this pace as they round the first bend?

SumOfMyBits said:
A hot break out of the gates by TB, made in the delirious scramble to obtain the lead. But can he hold this pace as they round the first bend?

I have not yet begun to drink sir. Too busy hacking into THP to up my score. Looking for a back door is tough. THP has alotta' security dontcha' know...

Salute', TB.

texas blues said:
I have not yet begun to drink sir. Too busy hacking into THP to up my score. Looking for a back door is tough. THP has alotta' security dontcha' know...

Salute', TB.
I'm going on break. PMD is standing guard. Hurry!

TB- Quick... break out the Blues Kitchen's black-ops Rolodex and call Kim Jong-il. He'll have his army of hackers DOS THP until Tuesday and you'll win by default. Meanwhile, THP will go into a tailspin revamping your crown with x2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back