• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! Mexican Throwdown

Best Mexican Dish?

• Rymerpt - [url=http://thehotpepper.com/topic/61432-begin-mexican-throwdown/page-7#entry1347678]It Di

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boss - Danielle wanted to vote for your Blue Waffle-Yardbird entry, but we couldn't find the final entry ...

13887015_1216939474997101_5784699674617402649_n.jpg

I told her she should Google it ;)

:rofl:

Well i'm glad i didn't get those pics after all way to many heavy hitters at bat here today!! 
Another prime example of the incredible chefs here at the Pepper  :P
Tinnie what can be said  amazing looking dish Mate a beautiful pozole. whant to take a pic and hang it in my pool room Mate .
FB that was the most amazing steak and lobster taco brother WOW a traditional meximaine dish if iv'e ever seen one.
TGCM that barbacoa was incredible looking loved the beef cheeks you pulled out all the stops.
Ryme THat was fantastic looking chow i love tongue. wish i could tuck into a plate now. glad to see you and TGCM are going tongue and cheek!!
hotstuff oooohhhhh i love rabbit man that dish was awe inspiring would love to hop on a plate of that el pastor one of my favorites never thought of rabbit APPLAUSE!!
SMOKE that plate was perfection reminded me of being back in Mexico at one of my favorite haunts. nothing but love there Brother!!
keybrdkid Another one of my favorites just looked luscious so silky that was sexy on a plate. Another APPLUASE!!!!! that made me so hungry.
D3 I think your really a celebrity chef hiding out here that plate blew me away brother. Everything looked first rate carna asada is my go to and iv'e never seen a finer example APPLAUSE AND CHEERS
Grant that Shrimp dish made Heather pass out from the Vapors!! haha I love cervice Style seafood i'll be stealing that recipe this weekend.
Know for the beef ok first let me stop crying oooohhhh baby that looked incredible those Tacos i truly am speechless every time i think i can live without a sous vide machine you pull out a dish like that. I'm sold that is my next kitchen purchase!! Even just to make that dish. haha 

Again KILLER JOB to ALL another contest were anyone could be a WINNER. Sucks to have to pic! GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL. I wish i could sample every dish. 
8c92b7a93b7798b31f9de79741e00086.jpg

hogleg said:
Dru's use of a white plate kinda threw me off but he still got my vote for his awesome combo.  :party:

:cheers: Great work everyone!!
yeah i agree brother. Made it plain and it was perfection on a plate. 

I just don't think I can vote on this one. There is a lot of great stuff in here. I've looked over it all a few times, but I keep changing my mind.

Is the voting over today? I'm going to have to think about longer and see if one creeps into my head today.

Nice tie going! Few hours left!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back