• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! Pizza Pizza Pizza Throwdown

Breakfast

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tctenten said:
Still love that he named it. I do not have any of Herm's offspring. I bought a Camaldi starter and I captured a beautiful starter from the crisp and clean smog in New Jersey.

I thought you were rockin' Herm too, but I guess that was actually JayWow on 2nd thought ...

You told me how to use SD, and are using FB's rolls recipe ... but not Herm Jr? ...

I have Herm Jr ... tangy fucker now, too, I'm sure - having been neglected repeatedly, but never losing his place in the back of the fridge ...

The Hot Pepper said:
Yes why doesn't 10-10's Dinner Delight have more votes? Just looked at that pie again, EPIC! I love all those flavors, and he nailed it including the crust.
I came real close to voting for it.  It was a toss up but I  gave key the benefit of the doubt that there was something hot in there he forgot to tell us about , and  he hooked me with   prosciutto  arugula and parm 

All those votes and nothing spicy... sukkas!!!!!

I knew you wouldn't forget that! How was the taste of that stuff?

I don't have much experience with prosciutto.

I probably could have added more hot pepper to the sauce or something.

incorporating it more thoroughly seems like a little bit more of an advanced technique best left to someone else.

That being said, my taste tester isn't a fan of spicy food. She said the pizza was 'delicious.'

Incredible job everyone!! Lots of entries for this round!! And every entry was absolutely delicious looking!!
Tctenten that breakfast pie was perfect absolute perfection!! FB that crust and mozzarella were epic!!! That's a crust any chef would be proud to duplicate!!! Just beautiful. And Ozzy man I thought dessert pizza was nothing that I would be interested in. But Holy Hell that was amazing looking should be in a magazine!!
Great job everyone I would spend an entire day eating everyone of those pies!! :)

The Hot Pepper said:
All those votes and nothing spicy... sukkas!!!!!

I had powder and cayenne in my sauce and MOA bonnets, pepperchinis as toppings. Unless that was directed strictly at the one pizza

It was to the post above it. ;) Joking, key knows the deal. Fail on missing the meat.

... these starter cultures... do you have to keep them alive some how?

I got pizza on the menu tomorrow, making a batch of sauce right now and serving the kids some for lunch but the grown up stuff going down tomorrow. 

I'll divert other questions to the general pizza thread. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back