• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! Quarantine Throwdown (Special Edition)

Vote for your favorites (multiple choice)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
salsalady said:
We watched that excruciating golf charity match in the downpour yesterday.....feel for ya~

That was what.....5-6 hours long? And the highlight reel last night was Tom Brady hitting an eagle?

I feel for ya SL!

post-2879-0-54756800-1590440315.jpg

1r5pbd.jpg

ACBBF8AB-7107-4D23-8D09-11D772278294.jpeg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dude, I wasn*t even competing, lol. I just wanted to see if I still had my old gas mask (and hang out and cook with everybody!)

Thats why I never submitted a final entry
I was just goofing around

Dont waste your vote(s) on me!
Thank you though!
:cheers:

MikeUSMC said:
attachicon.gif

Dude, I wasn*t even competing, lol. I just wanted to see if I still had my old gas mask (and hang out and cook with everybody!)

I was just goofing around

Thank you though!
same here  :lol:  i wasn`t competing i was participating. i cooked ribs and posted them in the SIP thread.  :cheers:

The Hot Pepper said:
Yeah but Mike posted his mask and the raw brisket in this thread. So he technically fulfilled his POL so no problem including him. :) He just got skurd :lol: :seeya:
:rofl: ha! Dude, its a 15lb slab of meat on top of a 15lb slab of wood (cutting board), lol! Wasnt exactly expecting to win any votes with that! I wouldve put a little more effort in if Id planned to compete ;)

MikeUSMC said:
attachicon.gif

Dude, I wasn*t even competing, lol. I just wanted to see if I still had my old gas mask (and hang out and cook with everybody!) [emoji40] [emoji481]

I was just goofing around [emoji16]

Thank you though!
Hey Mike, you should have known better being “Tip of the Sword “[emoji16]. You didn’t enter ,you volunteered [emoji16][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I screwed up. I want my vote back.

I was going with the old Chicago style. Vote early and vote often. I wanted to vote for many entries but I blew it.

I cast one vote and was planning to come back and vote again for another entry and again for another... and so on until I cast all my votes.

I didn't remember "Vote for your favorites (multiple choice)" meant ya gotta do all the choices all at the same time. Oh well.

DWB said:
I screwed up. I want my vote back.

I was going with the old Chicago style. Vote early and vote often. I wanted to vote for many entries but I blew it.

I cast one vote and was planning to come back and vote again for another entry and again for another... and so on until I cast all my votes.

I didn't remember "Vote for your favorites (multiple choice)" meant ya gotta do all the choices all at the same time. Oh well.

OK go ahead.

No more exceptions for anyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back