• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! Quarantine Throwdown (Special Edition)

Vote for your favorites (multiple choice)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries, SL! :rofl:

Here*s where Boss got that *Mike Passed Out In A Chair* Brisket joke, lol

http://thehotpepper.com/topic/70467-the-not-pepper-awards-2018-winners/

A couple of years ago; hammered, in the garage, passed out in a chair, hahaha. Probably in the middle of smoking a brisket, judging by the spray bottle full of apple juice on the countertop ;)

4B08995B-5A88-49A0-9BBE-985694705FD8.jpeg

21D2F9A8-8C94-4A81-8BC6-032343E25A14.jpeg

Much to my surprise, my wife wasn*t nearly as *impressed* as I was about how many beers I could drink that night ‍♂️
:cheers:

The Hot Pepper said:
But by picking them all they all go up one and no one... oh NM, LOL.

attachicon.gif
rewine.gif
I figure I'd let everyone else make those critical decisions. I had a fun weekend. Hogleg's first td, had to vote for that. Scallops, had to vote for that, homemade falafal...Yea!!!...all the Q's...had to vote for them, homemade keylime pie? HAD to vote for THAT!  Asparagus is always a bold choice, pizza is solid, Wangs are always a WIN, cant go wrong with yardbird, fill 'er up on snacks, and Red, White, and Blue, Stand up for that!

Oh hael, puck it.....just vote for them all!!! :lol:

Oh, and re-wine! Great suggestion! Thanks, Boss!

BRB~~~~

The Hot Pepper said:
BY NOT VOTING FOR ANYONE YOU STILL MANAGED TO DAMAGE MY SNOWFLAKE EXTERIOR! I AM MELTING!
Boss, you got me. I have no idea what that means. Blame it on the re-wines. I'll read it in the morning and it'll be :idea:

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back