• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Vote! Ramen Throwdown

Who transformed instant ramen, with seasoning, into the most interesting meal?

• buddy - [url="http://thehotpepper.com/topic/29642-begin-the-ramen-throwdown/page__st__200#entry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was hard for me, but I had to go with 3/5 for the most interesting Ramen meal.

Your cream cheese filled, sweet and tangy sauce coated rawman balls look so G’ damn delicious.

Thanks P.K. :) They were so good. They didn't last more than a minute and a half after the pic was taken....lol. Thank you everyone that voted for me. Everyone that entered did an awesome job. Congrats Sumofmybits! NEXT!

im voting for jay t the dish just looked great! the texture and the flavors just jumped at me. nice job to everyone else but jay t was the best.

Hm.... he didn't even vote!

I made enough of my entry to have it for 3 meals, and am having some for lunch right now. Yeah, it's one of those things where sure, it was hot the first day, but after sitting in the fridge a few? Ay carrumba!

Had to vote for HH81. Raw rolls and sashimi beat out cooked rolls, even though TB's plate looked the prettiest, IMO.

Everyone had some great entries.

Sport, keep your head up. Get well, and get those camera skills perfected. I wanna see your creations the way they were meant to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back