• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! Second Annual Memorial Day User-land BBQ Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
hot_dog_pants.gif

It's easy to vote for them ALL especially with multiple choice.

I tried to find a top 5 but really hard so I gave myself 10, still hard! I had 11 checked and looked at them ALL and would not dare remove one.

I still have to pick Admin's Choice so that lets me off the hook here for 10+1, and I will decide admin's choice from this list of 11 soon. :D

No offense to anyone I really wanted to limit myself here to "boost" the best of the bunch, with multiple choice it's just too easy to "keep choosing." 11 is my max.

BigB - all from scratch and missed the TD, that thing is epic
SL - wow, just wow
GIP - undeniable plate and awesome use of peppers
musky - comfort done right
FB - the egg onion thing!
Jeff H - WTF!? That reuben! All reubens should be made at campgrounds!
Booma - The perfect rib may not have gotten my vote here but that blueberry glaze ummmmmm...
grass snake - the carne avocada is just... just, yeah.
D3 - Homemade gorditas ftw!
JHP - the lollipops are picture perfect
JHP - the jucy lucy was spot on nothing groundbreaking but you were able to hang on at 11. The cheese, donesness, and those fried onions did me in. ;)

Jeff H wins Pookie's Pick

That's how you spend Memorial Day weekend. Labor over the smoker in advance, bring the meat as coldcuts to the wilderness, and build perfect grilled reubens in lined baskets with ruffled potato chips! (pickle please :)).

More time with nature, friends, and family, and better than any deli.

Enjoy the Extreme membership, hope you had a great weekend.

Scoville DeVille said:
I just want to say it again (if I haven't said it before), VERY cool thing you got going here Grant.

:CHEERS:

Looking forward to sending out some boxes!

The stuff's been cluttering up the area by my desk for week's now, LOL ...

Think I'll dig into my stash a bit deeper and come up with a little something for oldsalty thread over weekend, too ...

The Hot Pepper said:
Jeff H wins Pookie's Pick

That's how you spend Memorial Day weekend. Labor over the smoker in advance, bring the meat as coldcuts to the wilderness, and build perfect grilled reubens in lined baskets with ruffled potato chips! (pickle please :)).

More time with nature, friends, and family, and better than any deli.

Enjoy the Extreme membership, hope you had a great weekend.

Many thanks Boss man. I'm humbled with so many great choices out there in this thread. Personally, I haven't voted yet because I'm having a hard time narrowing it down to my favorite 5 or so. At least that is how many I was planning on voting for.

Wow. It took me like an hour and a half to get through all the entries. Some seriously awesome stuff!!

Thanks to Grant for putting this thing together! Very cool, and very generous. :cool:

I thought for sure my blurry pics wouldn't get any votes, but I sure do appreciate them!

That cedar plank salmon... :drooling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back