contest VOTE! Secret Ingredient Throwdown - Mango

Who Has The Best Mango Ingredient Meal/Drink Combo?

• Novacastrian - Mango Chicken and Tequila Delight

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • PerkoXxX - Ling with Mango and Chili and a Mango/Pomegranate Sauce and Drink

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • frydad4 - Mango-Pork Egg Rolls with Mango Mojito Martini FD4 Style

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • heartbreakingdawns - Fatallity Tacos w/ Soothing Chingo Elixir

• Ratman667 - Mango Pork Chops with White Rice, Steamed Veggies and Mango Curry, and Mango/Cran-Apple/

• thehotpepper.com - Skirt Steak with Mango Serrano Chimichurri, Dark Rum Maduros, and Coco Mango Tang

• SumOfMyBits - Jerk Chicken Satay w/Mango Cucumber Salsa and Mango Tequila Sunrise

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • P. Dreadie - Dreadie's Pasta From Hell with Shrimp and Dreadie's Dango

• JayT - JayT's Island Dream Sampler Platter and Mango Mojito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • salsalady - Salsalady's Seared Ahi with Mango Habanero Sauce, Mango-Black Bean Salad, and Mango Rum

Votes: 14 34.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SumOfMyBits said:
Gotta say THP, I'm diggin' this new throwdown format. Iron Chef style definitely brings more variety to the table. This was a fantastic throwdown with some fantastic entries. Props to everyone who participated.
Really?
:looks at votes: :tear:
:lol:
Agreed!

Happy Mother's Day SL. Will be a nice gift if you win... looks like it could happen. Fantastic dish!

My vote goes to FD4, those rolls look amazing.

Everyone else did spectacular as well, i really like the look of Dreadies dish, very colorful!
Well done peeps :D

Okay I've had a good look now...
FD4 WTF?! How did I not see this amazing concoction! WIN WIN WIN WIN!!!!!!!! Pulled pork... Scotch Bonnet... mango that all just sounds right... and delivered in and egg roll. You just got my vote!

Say WHAAA??? Is the Boss changing his vote???

:keepingfingerscrossed:

still hoping for votes~~~~it ain't over 'til the Hot Pepper sings!

:)

Hehehe I hadn't actually voted till then... yours looked delish but I'm a sucker for pulled pork. Banana leaf... mango... all that got me.

Salsa Lady got my vote. Presentation was right on the money! Very well done. And NOOOOO, its not a Washington thing! She lives over on the OTHER side of the mountain range! ;)

This thing has serious action. 21 votes just hours later. Keep it up.

thehotpepper.com said:
Hehehe I hadn't actually voted till then... yours looked delish but I'm a sucker for pulled pork. Banana leaf... mango... all that got me.

yea, I know there's no switch-er-roo voting going on. Very good entries from everyone! It's all good~

:stillkeepingfingerscrossedforvotes:

...wow, thats going to be a tough one to call, but making my vote.

And had no idea this was happening, but did make dinner tonight for the wife and Ma-n-Law with a new concoction i had made up... pepper crusted turkey breast with a blueberry-mango-chipotle bbq glaze which they wiped out (diet buster!)
...and have enough left over (hid the extra jar) for glazed turket sandwiches for lunch tomorrow.

Really hard choice.. I'd eat pretty much everything served up!! Went with SOMB Jerk Chicken though.. mmm.. that'd be tasty about now :)

This is gonna be tough, I didn't have time to do an entry this time, but after looking at the competition I'm kinda glad I didn't , FD's pulled pork egg rolls look awesome, so does Salsalady's Ahi Tuna, and I'm liking Dreadie's Pasta and Shrimp as well. I don't know what I'm voting for yet lol , gonna have to mull this over for awhile everyone's dishes look fantastic. nice job everyone.

-Rich

It's a close one folks... we have two leaders.

Oh yeah I love a good ole' horse race!!!!! 9 to 9. Keep it going.

Great lookin' dishes and drinks everyone- missed out on this one, was at a cajun festival all weekend long. Love pork and mango, but I am a slave to tuna!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back