• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Wa-a-a-a-a-y off topic...

Apropos to nothing, i would like to announce that i am making this post while lying in the bath.

I am using an ipaq 2410 with wifi and am inordinately pleased with myself that i got it working.

That's all. As you were.

Don't drop the soap... I mean mouse.

Here's Shooty*:

Attachments

• shooty.jpg
    shooty.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 115
That's really Shooty*.
:lol:

Not to worry folks, I'm an electrician
Shooty should be just fine.......his mouse ball may get wet and his hard drive may shrivel, but his "C" drive should be ok......well back to norman anyhow.

Morning all,
Touched by your concern. If I had dropped the 2410 into the water, I'd have ben slightly less in danger than sticking my tongue on both poles of a 9volt battery. :)
PDA, people: No mouse, no touchpad, you just have to type with a small pointy implement.

Um...

Because I can :)

Long story. Basically, I've had an 1910 for years and years, and my dad loaned me the 2410 to try out. I needed a bath, I was in geek heaven with the new PDA, one thing lead to another...

Shooty* said:
Because I can :)

Long story. Basically, I've had an 1910 for years and years, and my dad loaned me the 2410 to try out. I needed a bath, I was in geek heaven with the new PDA, one thing lead to another...

Man, I hope you weren't also surfing for some "other" sites:lol:

Of course not. That's disgusting.

*ahem*

I haven't figured out whether PDAs need antivirus apps. Didn't want to risk it ;)

Back