• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Walchit 2019

Guess I will attempt to make a list for you guys this time around lol

White hot peppers

. Leviathan gnarly
scorpion
. Skunk chocolate
. White hot lime
. Scotch bonnet whpII
. Ghost giant chocolate
. Bbg7 pumpkin
. Orange ribbon
. Primo x lemon drop
. Scotch bonnet
cappuccino
. Bhut Jolokia solid gold
. Bad Brains
. Big Mustard Mama
. Ghost White W strain
. Freeport Orange SB
. Swamp Thing
. Ghost peach WM
. Ghost x YBS
. Sugar Rush Peach

Cone 9

. Brazilian starfish
. Cream fatalii
. Corbaci sweet
. Sugar rush orange
. Tepin x lemon drop
. 7pot white 2013
seedtrain

G.I.P

. Death spiral
. Major pain x yaki blue
. Tabasco x bbg7
. Tiger BB
. Deda de moca

Lucky Luke

. Naganero x devils
tongue yellow
. Mojo brainstrain.
scorpion
. Choc hab x peach
tiger's tooth
. Lord Voldermort

Bhuter

. 7pot Cinder
. Bahamian Goat
. Brown Rocoto

Nmlarson

. Amish hot finger
. Numex suave orange

Pepper Guru

. Yellow Brainstrain
. Sri Lanka Chili red

D3monic

. El Scorpanero f4
Yellow cool shape
. Khang Starr Lemon
Starburst

Paul G

. F6 and f4 pdn x bmj

Bd beatz

. Bahamian Goat
. Yellow 7pot

Peter S

. Sherwoods carbonero
cream

Edmick

. Carolina Reaper
. Petit Marsellais

Black Fatalii

. Bahamian Goat
. Tekne Dolmasi

Jeff Contonio

. Little Bastard
. Judy's Peach Scorpion
. Cali Reaper
. Florissa's Peach Reaper
. Yellow Reaper

Don't Panic

. Pdn x 7pot Carmel

Texas Hot Peppers

. Bih x Sugar Rush
. Bonda Mahala
. Bert the Chili
. Peach Bonnet Scorpion X
. Sugar Rush Cream
. Chocolate Brainstrain
AU
. Bleeding Heart Yellow
. Choco Kokoo
. Brainstrain x reaper
. Bbg Apocalypse

Aj Drew

. Brazilian Starfish

Love Peppers

. Aji white lightning.
bolt F2

Jubnat

. Bahamian Goat

Malarky

. Bahamian Goat
. P. Dreadie SS

Bike808

. Habanero Peach

Dulac

. Reaper x Brainstrain F3

I have not even looked at the seeds I saved last year yet lol. More to come. If you grew anything I posted and it sucked or didn't produce very well let me know and I can free up some room lol

midwestchilehead said:
I feel your pain, brother. I never thought I would be mowing twice a week in August. This rain makes it really hard to stay ahead of the grass and weeds. I can't even see most of my garden!

The mowing is crazy.  I haven't seen anything like this in 20 years.  It's getting old.  

Plants are putting out some pods now!

Attachments

• 20190825_145245.jpg
    20190825_145245.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 84
I will post a pick of these weeds I let get out of control lol. I have to figure out an effective means of controlling weeds next year. I also need to figure out some cages. Back to the drawing board for next year

One year, I went dumpster-diving for cardboard boxes and used them in between rows and plants.  That did a decent job, so long as I didn't put anything, like mulch or straw, on it.  It would just get slippery as all get out and I'd slip and fall on my tush, klutz that I am.     :seeya:

Agreed nice haul!

I use shredded paper in the walk ways, put it down, wet it, cover it with wood chip mulch. Just enough to cover it. I also use old conveyor belts, they're 1/16" thick and made from PVC material. Same thing just enough mulch to cover them.

Edit: I almost forgot. I quit using a tiller, it just replants weed seeds every year. The broadfork is a little more work, but it get the soil loose twice as deep, and way less weeds..

They are usually bad, but its a bumper crop too. They usually don't get bad until this time of year, but they have been bad all summer. I'm kind of afraid to see them once it cools off.

Devv said:
Nice haul Andy! :onfire:

It sure has been a forked season for all it seems :rolleyes:
The beginning of the season was rough, but if I would have tried harder gwtting the plants in, then the weather for the past couple months has been ideal for pepper growing. My friend is unofficially in the lead on the growdown, I told him to make a profile and enter it for real, but he is a butthead.

I only picked a few plants to get that haul, I'm about to deush with bug spray and go out and try to get the rest of them once the sun comes up a little more. I have some more pics, but my data is almost used up on my phone. I need to get the house internet turned back on.

Back