• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

want to see my doll collection

i just took a screwdriver and gouged my eyes out!!!

i dont like to sound critical but that was just wrong :eek:

sorry lucky but there are a few things in this life that can be done without and that was definatly one of them :lol:

your friend Joe

Exposure? All you can see is a big white tee shirt and some dolls. Just think, this guy is probably on chat boards passing himself off as a woman. Creepy indeed!

I'm ugly, but not that ugly. Nah, its not me. That fine young gentleman got 27.5 years for raping and killing his female roommate. The sad thing is, that was probably the only way he could score, not unlike our doll-loving friend.

I'm ugly, but not that ugly. Nah, its not me. That fine young gentleman got 27.5 years for raping and killing his female roommate. The sad thing is, that was probably the only way he could score, not unlike our doll-loving friend.

Yeah I figured it wasn't you. Just having a bit of fun. :beer:

But now that I read about the guy, I'm sad and disgusted. :cry:

I don't blame you. Third woman he has lived with that died. On OD'd, but the other he punched in the chest. I don't think 27.5 years was enough.

Yeah I figured it wasn't you. Just having a bit of fun. :beer:

But now that I read about the guy, I'm sad and disgusted. :cry:

What is more scary is over 900 people on facebook liked it. :crazy:

Best thing about this post is it will bring attention to the police.

I didn't look. When someone says don't, I don't!

Back