wanted Wanted: ANY 'Bhut',Naga', or other 'hottest Pepper Seeds.

FlaHotPep...how many pepper plants are you growing this season and what kind?

AlabamaJack. In numbers...only 2 plants growing and nearly flowering so far. I only have my 'Hot Licorice' pepper up and growing. I have planted some of the seeds I have gotten in trades,...and I am waiting for germination. Since my 'Lemon Drop' pepper seed trade turned out to be a dud, he took my seeds and sent me nothing in return. THEY wont be in my pepper garden this year. I am trying to germinate the Naga Jolokia, Naga Dorsset, and Red Paper Lantern.
I don't know how many plants I will have. So far no germination, but it's only been a week. So that is why I am TRYING to get more seeds, incase I don't get any plants. And I want to grow other HOT ones. So thats it. And you?

just noticed FlaHotPep you need some lemondrop seeds to these are from spain (organic) have planted 8 and all germintaed so if you need some of these to p.m or mail me ;)

AlabamaJack 104 varities wow thats some seeding/potting work to do,must be hard work harvesting so many..theres me with about 25 and i think ive done to much lol :)

Omri buddy,strange you say that about the african nagas..the guy who sold them laghed and told me to be careful with them..when i sample for the first time :mouthonfire:

Back