wanted Wanted: Douglah and butch T

i know that I am not a well known person on these forums, however I have been reading them, but hadn't posted much yet, and only recently registered. Anyhow, I am looking to get ahold of some butchT scorpion seeds, and some douglah seeds.

Thanks in advance.

Right now with people in the middle of their growing seasons, you'll be fairly hard-pressed to get a hold of some, unless you purchase them from a seller. I would hit up The Hippy Seed Company and Pepper Lover. Both are VERY good sources of seeds!

i've got some extra butch t seeds if you want them . if you pm me your address i'll throw some in an envelope and send them to you. your not to far from me. i only had 12 douglah seeds and i planted them all.

i've got some extra butch t seeds if you want them . if you pm me your address i'll throw some in an envelope and send them to you. your not to far from me. i only had 12 douglah seeds and i planted them all.

I tried to send you a PM naga, but it says you cannot get any more messages

Naga, do your best to sneak a couple Butch T's in the "gift bag" when you send the 912-7's (Yeah, I said it hahaha). I would love to see how hot they really are :mouthonfire: as well as save a few seeds from the pods :)

Back