wanted Wanted: SUPER HOT concentrate or paste???

FiveStar said:
Is this a duplicate post? Either that, or I'm Deja-vuing like hell. Or a flashback :high:

LGHT said:
Do you drink much?

WOW.... I swear to God, when I posted that, there was a new thread with the same title and content, but it was up top with 0 replies and 18 views.... Holy hell... Now I really am kinda freakin out. I'm serious! There really was! Damn, I'm gonna go have another beer to chase the demons outta this laptop!!!!!

is cheating winning if so ...buy some blairs 2am and add it to any freakin sauce u feel like makin..then hold on for damn thats hot

FiveStar said:
WOW.... I swear to God, when I posted that, there was a new thread with the same title and content, but it was up top with 0 replies and 18 views.... Holy hell... Now I really am kinda freakin out. I'm serious! There really was! Damn, I'm gonna go have another beer to chase the demons outta this laptop!!!!!

Actually I did and the mods moved the post. I didn't get a lot of feedback so thought I would put the request in another section and realized that was against the rules so just asked to have it moved here. I may end up getting some scorpion concentrate soon. If not I may have to make one and just add some extra stuff like Blairs or something like that.

Back