wanted Wanted to Buy Non Super Hots

What kinda habs ya got? I really am not 100% what I want. But I have a mash of super hots going now and would like to start up some other mashs and have some to freeze for the upcoming winter.

I might be able to pull together a bunch of Chocolate Habaneros, if not I could def do a small mixed box.

Noah

orange habs (grown with no chemicals), I have ton that about to ripen up (in the little green stage) let me know I also have cayenne's about 15 to 20 (still green)

I could also put together a small flat rate box of non supers if desired. Sweet venetian,habs, chili de arbol, red habs,cayenne and mystery annuums.

I might be able to pull together a bunch of Chocolate Habaneros, if not I could def do a small mixed box.

Noah
How much for the chocolates? I already have enough pretty hot peppers looking for something with slightly less heat.
How much for the chocolates? I already have enough pretty hot peppers looking for something with slightly less heat.
orange habs (grown with no chemicals), I have ton that about to ripen up (in the little green stage) let me know I also have cayenne's about 15 to 20 (still green)

Oh, wish you had more cayanne's! I would think about the oranges, how much?

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]I might have more then that I know that plant is loaded with cayanne's. would have to send it small box, so, 10$ with ship[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]I might have more then that I know that plant is loaded with cayanne's. would have to send it small box, so, 10$ with ship[/background]

Let me know the ammount of peppers you have are and I will decide. Thanks!

I could also put together a small flat rate box of non supers if desired. Sweet venetian,habs, chili de arbol, red habs,cayenne and mystery annuums.

Looking for peppers with a tad less heat then habaneros

Jamie's sweet habs are YUUUMMMMY!!! No heat, just flavor. He sent me some yellow habs that were tasty too, not too hot.

Back