• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Warning to all gardeners: Do not kill hornworms!

Im destined for hell myself I guess. Recently I have had a major outbreak of HUGE horn worms and little black caterpillars. Now all of my leaves look like there is dirt specs all over the underside. Damn bugs are driving me crazy.

20130727_182236.jpg

Almost want to stay outside and watch this progress....

Ughhhhhhh I don't get kill them now I torture them, they die on their own! Thinking about if I get one soon to cook it eat it and post the proof video here, I hate those batards, hmmm now that I think about it I won't die right? o_O anybody?

Pepper-Guru said:
Well, they are Delicious! Many ways to cook a horn worm. But if you're just getting hammered on session beers in the back yard and want to have a great time, a roll of scotch tape and a box of bottle rockets is your TICKET TO THE MOON.....hornworms  :hell:
did that once with a big grasshopper when i was a teen
electrical tape him and sent him up, as it was going up i quickly asked my friend "does that rocket have a report??" but before my friend could answer it exploded and i said "never mind hes toast!!" it was raining bug juice!! LOL :P

thanks your friend Joe

My friend went on vacation 2 years ago.  He had his dad stop by to water his pepper plants on his deck in planters.  He goes over there and 1 or more horn worms ate pretty much all the leaves off the plants it was early in the year.  Ya I don't think that one got set free.   I have another funny story.  I was looking up things to try to keep bunnys out of my Mom's garden.  Someone mentioned red pepper flakes spread around the garden.   Someone replied saying to only use black pepper because the red pepper hurts the rabbits sensitive mouth.  I was like LOL. 

i havnt seen them all year long  ,until today  i was hittin home runs n splatting green juice everywhere ,i couldnt imagine biting into it and that stuff liquid explodes nasty

Or you will go straight to hell!

biblical_hornworm.jpg

Who thinks like that? Evil for killing a bug. I just mowed my grass today I am sure I chopped up 1000s of bugs with the mower today they were scattering every where.

Hell lol

Here is a poem for this bug lol
Hellllll!!!!!
They are eating my plants so what the hell!!!!
Why the hell will I go to hell if a bug I kill ????
Who the hell said a bug holds the key to heaven or hell ????
hell
If you think I believe such bs the go to hell!!!!!
Hell
Who cares about hell if we are already eating moruga this well
Hell starts here at THP Hill !!!!!!

Hell hell hell to avoid it just live life well :)

Back