• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Watch out for JesterJoker - Do Not Sell ANYTHING to this guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will spare you all the flame wars. JJ bought some seeds off of us. He was unhappy. We refunded his money and resent him 2 packets of seeds free of chrage. I was pi$sed off when I started this thread. I'm over it now.

So I guess this is Darwincomedy?? I put a post about you all ready here.....

He went out of town for work.. he let his wife ship seeds internationally in a plain white envelope 50% came cracked, he charge $5 for shipping it cost 2.50 and tried to say
the envelope and going to post office handling was the extra $$

so I said can I have my other seeds that I did not receive, since 50% were cracked, and they never showed up.
Then this morning I got a refund from his ebay/paypal. I didn't ask for a refund, just wanted my seeds.

do better business and you wont have the ebay hammer come down on you.

Stay away from this guy JesterJoker AKA Tectutorial (ebay) AKA Mark Newbegin from Bangor Maine USA. Just a little warning folks. Do not make the foolish mistake of selling anything to this guy. You wil live to regret it.

Mark, I deleted the post and link about you knowingly selling broken laptops to unsuspecting customers on ebay even though you have a computer service and repair company and would have known they required entirely new motherboards. I deleted the links to your bogus websites and blogs that show you have no skill whatsoever in creating webpages even though you offer website design services through your website. I deleted the link to your own online seed sales site that does not even have any funtionality whatsoever to purchase or pay for seeds... even though you are a computer service and repair dude who also offers poor unsuspecting people website design. I also deleted your links to the online guthy-renker fitness products you try to sell through your blog and the online mortagage sales you try to pedel.

You are a charlatan.

Stay away from this guy JesterJoker AKA Tectutorial (ebay) AKA Mark Newbegin from Bangor Maine USA. Just a little warning folks. Do not make the foolish mistake of selling anything to this guy. You will live to regret it.

Look what a $5 sale cost us. This guy has cried blue murder over $5 yet he sells broken laptops on ebay for $273.50 aimed at students describing the items as 'may need slight repair' when in fact they require new motherboards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back