• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

We Just Got GREAT NEWS!!

Sounds like they are already family, just making it official, so congrats!

Congrats for sure! My parents adopted one of my siblings. I'm a strong supporter of it. They very nearly adopted three kids in total, which would have made for 5 of us, instead of 3, *chuckle* (the girl they adopted, had two siblings, but by the time everything was able to go through, only the youngest of the three hadn't run away and joined the military, and she was 15 or 16....)

could have been interesting, but things worked out well the way they worked out.

Thank you everyone! We feel truly blessed to have had these 2 kids come into our lives. They have truly become a part of the family. not just with Mary and I but with Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles and cousins. As the Boss said, it's just time to make it official. Still some difficult rows to hoe ahead but we'll make it through it together as a family

Have a great week everyone,
RM

Congrats! Making it official will give the kids such a sense of security. God Bless y'all!

Back