We want Aussie sauces!

Hi everybody, Hell and Back Hot Sauces here. We are currently in the process of setting up our online store and looking for great sauces to stock it with.

After a quick glance at the competition it seems knowone realy stocks many Aussie sauces, which we consider to be some of the hottest and best out there :hell:

So if anyone feels they have a great line of sauces and would be able to supply us we would love to hear from you.

Thanks guys/gals,

HnB

p.s Must have missed my coffee, forgot to mention we are U.K based.

(Also to any US producers, dont worry we are compiling a list of you too!)

Cool! Lots of Aussies here to reply yo you.

On it.....LOL! How ya going Hellandback (wicked name) I have around 6 or so sauces with a few limited editions happening, Seven Deadly Sins: 'Lust' and our famous 'Wrath of God' Along with our 'habanero concentrate' and 'Fiery temper', 'Scorpion Blood', 'Garlic gremlin' and 'Sweet Chilli'.....Check out our web site.

Scorpion said:
On it.....LOL! How ya going Hellandback (wicked name) I have around 6 or so sauces with a few limited editions happening, Seven Deadly Sins: 'Lust' and our famous 'Wrath of God' Along with our 'habanero concentrate' and 'Fiery temper', 'Scorpion Blood', 'Garlic gremlin' and 'Sweet Chilli'.....Check out our web site.

Hi Scorpion thanks for the reply, i had my eye on your sauces already :). Once everything is in place i can start making some orders. Just waiting for the website which seems to be taking forever, we have also booked a few markets so plenty of selling space.

Ill be sure to check your site out, thanks again.

HnB

welcome mate from NSW Australia....I don't have a sauce range but my fridge is always full of mostly Aussie sauces. AS you said, they are up there as some of the naturally hottest and best tasting out there...

P.S. Scorpian, mate.....don't you sleep big guy....:lol:

I got some sauce, just getting it to England cost efficiently

DSCF2525.jpg

DSCF2574.jpg

DSCF1699-1.jpg

DSCF3333.jpg

Mick

moyboy said:
welcome mate from NSW Australia....I don't have a sauce range but my fridge is always full of mostly Aussie sauces. AS you said, they are up there as some of the naturally hottest and best tasting out there...

P.S. Scorpian, mate.....don't you sleep big guy....:lol:

Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep, whats that? The description you wrote, so fitting....my eyes!

Back