• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

=( .............. WELL!

Chiliac said:
Hmmm.... are you sure nobody pulled out the plants? Most animals wouldn't eat them incl. the roots (I think!)....

Anyway, I'm sorry about your loss!

Not unless somebody broke in and stole them. In that case best of luck to them when they bite into the "Ghost". Never saw any evidence of a break in, besides why steal the plant but not the pot they are planted in?

I don't know about Germany, but here when I was younger we had a pitched battle against gophers. Worse than moles IMO.

PB you said your doors open for air not saying that this is what happened but I lose 3-6 or more plant at first planting to birds plant and sometime to the roots. I seen it happened so I know its birds.
Dan

LET IT BURN

bowhunter said:
PB you said your doors open for air not saying that this is what happened but I lose 3-6 or more plant at first planting to birds plant and sometime to the roots. I seen it happened so I know its birds.
Dan

LET IT BURN

Do they (the birds) steal the whole plant, We have plenty of good nesting material around here? There was not even leaves or even soil on the ground and the soil looked like an animal had carefully dug out the plant as too make sure the roots were out as well.

Pam said:
Was that deer?

My sister always loses a plant or two early in the season to deer.

There are no deer in town per say I believe it was a muskrat rabbits or a skunk or something like that..I bought a fence and all was good after..53 carrabian reds another 30 ish japs and crimson hot and yellow hungarian waxed..gone in one night

Canuk Pepperhead said:
There are no deer in town per say I believe it was a muskrat rabbits or a skunk or something like that..I bought a fence and all was good after..53 carrabian reds another 30 ish japs and crimson hot and yellow hungarian waxed..gone in one night

Dude........I would be............. :onfire: :mouthonfire: :hell: !"ยง$%@ Mad

I can buy those in flats so it was discouraging but replaced but if something ate my nagas or any other seeds Ive recevied from this forum I think id just be right mad..a flat is cheap but when you start from seed there is alot of work invested and to see that go in a shot...damn

Back