• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

what allows old people...

HotPeppas

Banned
To tell us younger folks such amazing stories. Its hailirious and captavating to hear some of their stories

I cant count how mant times my jaw dropped and i got lost in an old persons story from its vividry!

just experiences of life....some more, some less but all have stories....all the old folks I used to listen to are dead now...reminds me of an Everly Brothers song covered by Buffet...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak-EFN-E9pM

did I ever tell you about the time...............................................................

Old Soldier Stories start, "No Sh*t, I was right there.........................."

Old Peoples Stories start, "did I ever tell you about the time..................................." as AJ said

Fairy Tales start, "Once upon a time................"

Hummm, sure seem kinda alike, but I'm mostly guility of he old soldiers stories. So, No Sh*t I was right there...................

:)

old people rule! thats what gives them the right. but old is also older than you. meaning nobody thinks there old,and if you do,your not old just beat up,lol.

what allows old people... To tell us younger folks such amazing stories
Usually the fact that we're too polite to tell them that they're holding up the express lane, and that we really wouldn't love to hear about their cat Snickers and how their second, no third granddaughter who just learned to talk last year after they got a late start with talking because there's too much of that damnable television on, well anyway, Snickers and Maribell, that's the granddaughter by the way, named after her grandmother on her mothers side, well Maribell and Snickers played dress-up the other day and it was just so gosh-darned cute.

This bland stereotype has been brought to you by the North American League of Whippersnappers.

Back