• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

What are good sandals/slippers to wear indoors

https://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/91471?feat=503381-GN2&page=men-s-swift-river-flip-flops&csp=f&attrValue_0=Gunsmoke&productId=1528331

These are the best, I wear year around inside and outside. I'm on my fifth year with the current pair and I have a new pair in the closet waiting to be broken out.

Just noticed in the pic they look a little different from what I have but I would still buy. Besides, LL Bean has A lifetime return policy, if you don't like the product even after a few years they will give you a full refund, can't beat that.

This was easy

E12A40D1-66F8-47AC-9B41-059A7B96E62F.jpeg

Vans, just like your buddy.

Ashen said:
Just a guess.. your Favourite ice cream flavour is Vanilla right?   :)  :)
Haha, I don't mind "venturing out" with ice cream. Sea salted caramel, Bailey's Irish Cream, or Black Raspberry ;)
BUT, I will say, (besides apple cider) there is NO better donut than a good old fashioned plain fried donut, dipped in black coffee (no sugar dammit! Coffee's supposed to taste like COFFEE!). Same with Cheerios! Plain (original) Cheerios, FTW!

The Hot Pepper said:
Vanilla gets a bad rap, it is far from plain!!!!!! One of my faves.
^ TRUTH!

Ashen said:
This should send Mike screaming out of the room. ;) 
IMG_4758.GIF

Back