• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

What are some sought after pepper varieties

Burning Colon said:
I would go the super hot route and market it that way with the intention of your target audience being the 30 somethings. "100 times hotter than Jalapeno", "only the brave would try", "dare your buddies" - push their ego buttons.

I did that last year and didn't make any money. It was just too much fun giving my buddies FREE bhut's and telling them I'd given them $20.00 if they can eat this tiny tiny piece of a chili without drinking anything for just 5 minutes. I haven't lost yet and the best was when one guy (who had a few beers before) threw up all over the outside patio trying to hold in the pain!!

LGHT said:
I did that last year and didn't make any money. It was just too much fun giving my buddies FREE bhut's and telling them I'd given them $20.00 if they can eat this tiny tiny piece of a chili without drinking anything for just 5 minutes. I haven't lost yet and the best was when one guy (who had a few beers before) threw up all over the outside patio trying to hold in the pain!!

That's funny! :twisted: Strangely enough, the people at work are all interested in seeing the new peppers when they are mature but I have been repeatedly told " DO NOT under any circumstances slip me a ghost pepper!" :rolleyes:

Back