• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

What did I just eat?

Normally I grow in soil, but I decided to add a single-plant hydro setup a while back. I chose three different peppers to attempt to root in cubes of rock wool, and chose the healthiest. Unfortunately, I lost the chart that explained what each cube was.

Here are a few pictures of the pod. (I have or have had seeds for about 30 different peppers, so I'll be at least able to note what was possible/impossible from suggestions).

4v6btf.jpg

rw49e8.jpg

2vneukm.jpg

It was hot.

First one looks like a mustard hab (too bumpy to be a musterd hab)second could be a Trinidad scorpion morouga red. Lots of placenta on the last one looks very :mouthonfire:

Any sort of Moruga on your list?
that will take my bet.

It's obivously a superhot judging by it's texture
I'd rule everything out that isn't.

Brandon

Are both photos of the same pod at different stages?
Red one looks just like my scorpion morouga, but mine certainly don't turn yellow first!

Good guesses.

It could be either an orange 7 pot (or jonah) or a marouga long, given the seeds I have.

How might I tell them apart?

In case anyone is still following this thread, I have the definitive answer - I found my map this morning.

It was either a chocolate habanero, a 7-pot jonah, or a lemon drop. I think it's safe to say that this was the 7pj.

Back