• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

What do I have to grow?

I'll be growing chiles this year (obviously), and also strawberries, basil, unions, carrots and a couple of varieties of tomatoes.

Is there anything else I really should try to grow?

do you want easy stuff or hard stuff to grow?

you could start off with things that go well with your chilli..

garlic, onions, thyme, oregano, bacon, cheese... :P

oh... and rosemary.. you have to grow some rosemary - very easy to do and goes very well with lamb and game meats :)

coriander (or cilantro) would be a good to go with everything listed above too.. but a lot of people dont like ti

my brothers mother in law is sri lankan and has a HUGE curry tree... and she only lives two minutes down the road from me!!! the one mum has been looking after for me has been growing from a cutting.. if you're extra nice.. i'll arrange for a little seedling for you.... dont know how i'll go about transporting it but i'm sure we can figure it out :P

Cool mel that sounds great, i will be up in April for my jump. Think it could be arranged for then? Otherwise i may be able to get my sister to pick it up earlier.

either way should be easy.. mum repotted mine for me just recently... if i can go through the challenge of spending an afternoon with jasmine (the bro's mil) it will be sweet.. just tell me when you want it by..

april for your next jump eh? getting nervous?? not long to goooo.... i want to do another one... but unfortunately $$$ are prohibitiing me atm

No not nervous, excited! The cost will sting me but it's my big three o. Whats a boy in a mans body to do!

its not fair.. i'm so tempted to do another... this is the jump i did in penrith... too bad they've closed down - i could have come and watched!!
n744777563_973336_8339.jpg

Back