• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

What do I have to grow?

JungleRain said:
hmmmm... i've seen your posts Mel.... I think we should change your name to "farty pants"......;)
oops... missed this one.. i wasnt saying gas as in farts.. i was calling on gasificada... but now that you mention it:oops::oops:

MrArboc said:
Leaning toward radishes ATM, I should be able to get at least two harvests.
Actually uou could probably get 8-9 harvests out of it. Plant a 1-2 meter row, that will give you between 40-60 radishes, the next week plant another row, then another row and by the time you have the 4th row planted the first row should be close to ready, harvest, repeat. I did this last year, had radishes most the summer, except when it got into the 90's ;) ;) ;)

MrArboc said:
I had to check, and it seems like I can get the last 4 from ordinary seed companies here in Sweden. But on the other hand - seeds for the first ones are also legal as long as I don't plant them!
Apparently Leonurine and all the other alkaloids found in the Leonurus and Leonotis plants are legal in Sweden, so you're cool with growing those plants. still not so sure 'bout growing the Opium, but would be cool if it is legal... it sure ain't legal here.

Here's meh first sprouting Leonurus sibiricus! not much of a fast grower, but it'll be fun. :)
4370299048_55d507f34a.jpg

Omri said:
Apparently Leonurine and all the other alkaloids found in the Leonurus and Leonotis plants are legal in Sweden, so you're cool with growing those plants.

Seems like Leonurus cardiaca is native to Sweden. Not this far north though.

Omri said:
White Widow
Northern Lights
Blueberry Bud
Big Bud
Master Kush
Mauwie Wauwie
Cheese
AK-47

Leonurus sibiricus
Leonotis leonurus
Leonotis nepetifolia

Papaver somniferum var. album

Never knew there were so many varieties of Basil out there?;)

Omri said:
White Widow
Northern Lights
Blueberry Bud
Big Bud
Master Kush
Mauwie Wauwie
Cheese
AK-47

Leonurus sibiricus
Leonotis leonurus
Leonotis nepetifolia

Papaver somniferum var. album

Some very nice peppers, especially when smoked.
devilsmokin.gif

You have to grow some summer squashes. Like a zucchini, a hybrid smaller bush variety, green, yellow, whatever...

Summer squashes. Have to grow em. Not optional.

you should grow some spinach - it'll make you strong like popeye :-)

too bad you dont like squash.. i loooove zucchini :)

boutros said:
You have to grow some summer squashes. Like a zucchini, a hybrid smaller bush variety, green, yellow, whatever...

Summer squashes. Have to grow em. Not optional.
MrArboc said:
I don't like squash... *shudders*
BUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol::lol::lol:

mel said:
you should grow some spinach - it'll make you strong like popeye :-)

too bad you dont like squash.. i loooove zucchini :)
Spinach is actually a great idea! I love spinach!
mmm... now I gotta make some room for teh spinach.

Back