• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

What do I have to grow?

You looked like you had a blast! An all day buzzzzz. Sh!te we have hijacked the thread.

Sorry Arboc :(

ps// i dont discriminate.. if what my previous posts are described as flirting then.. i will flirt with anyone :P

Definately try some radishes. I have grown regular, white globes (yummy!) and the long Icicle types. They usually only take 30-45 days to maturity. Cooler weather makes them pop bigtime, they dont like hot spells though.

Matt50680 said:
Definately try some radishes. I have grown regular, white globes (yummy!) and the long Icicle types. They usually only take 30-45 days to maturity. Cooler weather makes them pop bigtime, they dont like hot spells though.

That sound perfekt for me;)

mel said:
have you decided what you're going to grow yet?

Leaning toward radishes ATM, I should be able to get at least two harvests. There is so much I want to grow, but limited space and I also "need" flowers like Tagetes (Marigold?) and Pansy violets (Viola ×wittrockiana) to attract pollinating insects and because I like them...:oops: I also forgot to mention that I'll be trying ornamental pumpkins just to see if it is possible to grow pumpkins here, and I'll also have one or two Castor bean plants (Ricin) if they grow in my climate.

Ornamental pumpkins? I was gonna grow Jack Be Little pumpkins and Gourds this season.... but it can wait till next season now.

White Widow
Northern Lights
Blueberry Bud
Big Bud
Master Kush
Mauwie Wauwie
Cheese
AK-47

Leonurus sibiricus
Leonotis leonurus
Leonotis nepetifolia

Papaver somniferum var. album

MrArboc said:
In this group I guess I have to add: That won't put me in jail...

Omri said:
White Widow
Northern Lights
Blueberry Bud
Big Bud
Master Kush
Mauwie Wauwie
Cheese
AK-47

Leonurus sibiricus
Leonotis leonurus
Leonotis nepetifolia

Papaver somniferum var. album

;)

Omri said:
Well the three in the middle are legal... I think... :lol:

I had to check, and it seems like I can get the last 4 from ordinary seed companies here in Sweden. But on the other hand - seeds for the first ones are also legal as long as I don't plant them!

MrArboc said:
I had to check, and it seems like I can get the last 4 from ordinary seed companies here in Sweden. But on the other hand - seeds for the first ones are also legal as long as I don't plant them!

What if you accidently drop them in a pot of soil? Not your fault right it was an accident.... :rofl:

hahaha... maurice did that in our backyard... dad comes over and goes... whats this huh??? hehehee.. we were in trouble!!

Back