• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

What is going on?!

Anyone else noticed how many topics are getting locked lately? Its like every single topic that gets started winds up with a couple of people bickering and fighting, Its a little ridiculous.

I think everyone just needs to calm down and have a nice cold refreshing beer :drunk:

Cant we all just get along?... :cheers: :beer:

There's literally 1,083.228 sites on the interweb where one can argue politics and/or
religion. This is not one of them.

I don' t know what I'm talkign bout . If I had the ability to cook I woulkd be in the
drunken Chef thread .

I'm not too worried about it - it's the evolution of the site...let's just roll with it and have some fun. Beer always sounds good!

There is no arguing in the hot sauce yo-yo contest thread. ;)

Seriously though, this forum is pretty diverse from what I can tell in my short time on here. When you have so many people from all walks of life, people butting heads from time to time is inevitable. As a collective though, it looks like people get along pretty well with one another for the most part.

Oh, and beer you say? That sounds like a good idea to me. But that will have to wait until tomorrow night, when I am 3 states over. :drunk:

Anyone else noticed how many topics are getting locked lately? Its like every single topic that gets started winds up with a couple of people bickering and fighting, Its a little ridiculous.

I think everyone just needs to calm down and have a nice cold refreshing beer :drunk:

Cant we all just get along?... :cheers: :beer:
Amen Hillbilly. It seems that some think that rolling in and blatantly disrespecting established members will endear themselves to the group. Noobs, get to know us all a little better and THEN you will know everybody's limits to horseplay. This is a wonderful community. Don't piss in the pool...

Just a FYI,

This thread will end up locked. So before it does, I seriously doubt Scovie hit the like button 78 times. Maybe 42 or 38, but no way in hell he hit it 78.

:bold:

Actually it was 79. It kept confusing me, everyother time it would say "Unlike"
So I hit it again and again until I think it ended up being on Like, no wait.. Unlike...
Aww man, do I like it or not?

Everyone is slowly turning into zombies :P Haven't you seen all the madness about people eating one another :P Just kidding :)

dear-lord-please-grant-me-the-power.png

Back