• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

What is this forum coming to?

I think there's a good number of registered members who are sometimes in the guest category. Maybe they're at work, or like me this morning, just didn't feel like logging in until I found something to comment on. This morning, it only took about 8 minutes before I had to start typing. :lol: ! Other times, I just read for an hour or two.

I registered a few weeks after I found this forum, but only posted a couple times for the first month.

The forum is a little intimidating and confusing for newbies. I couldn't figure out why my "new posts' weren't showing up on the New Posts page, and then there it was the next day with 5 comments after it. What topic was that subject under...Lounge or FunZone? Who the heck is Pippy?!?!?

You know, all those important things that a new person has to learn.

I know of members on another forum who check it daily but rarely log in or post for "forum politics" reasons. That forum is quite a bit snarkier than this forum.

Back