• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

What is this

I took a cliping of this from a house I was helping someone move out of...They thought it was italian parsley or something like that...What is it lol
Picture69014.jpg

looks like a cross between a white oak and a daisy to me... :lol:

I dont know what it is, but I wouldnt ingest any of it until you know 100% sure what it is!! some plants can have similar traits that look like a safe plant but could be a toxic plant. not saying this is the case for this plant shown but you know what I'm getting at.
if I was you I'd get yourself a herb/edible plants book, a nice kind too that has real pictures & goes into detail with plant ID, if you plan on ingesting wild plants.

I might be able to help you ID this plant later (or give you some choices as to what it is) because I do have some books like this, but right now I'm just kicking back a few (long day) & in no mood to look up plant ID :lol:

well I took a look & looked 1st at some choices mentioned here, I'd have to say wrennie is right - feverfew.
it looks just like whats in my book, flowers & leaves.
BUT I still say make sure you ID the plant 100% before ingesting any of it!
case in point, I didnt know this but parsley in excess is toxic, mainly the seeds but could also be the rest of the plant if taken in excess.
so you can see where ID'ing a plant is very important & knowing what parts of the plant is toxic - people make jams/jellies out of some plants that have toxic seeds but the flesh part is safe.

Back