What is ur favorite sauce!?

• all LDHS varieties (and I mean all)
  • Davez Hot Spicy Girl (new) and of course Sweet Spicy Girl
  • and if you can get lucky enough to score a bottle of Rocoto Loco from Redhawk you need to do so
  • Holy Alimony from Redhawk
  • and most everything that all of the hobbyists have sent

Throw my lot in with Cappy's Brain Strain as well! Always have loved Heart Breaking Dawn's Cauterizer. For more 'commercial/mass produced' brands- I really enjoy the 'Iguana' brand sauces (Radioactive, XXX Habanero, etc..) Gotta' try those LDHS's!

My favorite is Ghost pepper habanero sauce made a company called m&d.  They're located in Columbus, Indiana.  I found them last year at the covered bridge festival in a town called Mansfield, i think.  Anyway, this stuff is the best hot sauce i have ever tried.  Really good heat with a lot of flavor.  I have gone through almost 20 5 oz bottles in about 13 months.  ...Yes, i'm kinda addicted to it.  I carry at least two bottles on weekends and have taken it with me on trips.  I'm literally calling the company now for another case.  Price isn't bad either.  I think i pay about 4 bucks a bottle.  I put it on lots of stuff.  Sandwiches, pizza, soup, eggs, potatoes, chicken wings, chips, and more stuff i cant think of right now.  I would definitely recommend this hot sauce to anyone who is use to ghost pepper sauces.  If anyone here would like more info about this sauce or their company, pm me here and ill get their info to you.   

Question-  Where can i get a bottle of cappys brain strain??

bhut camp said:
Guava Loco hands down! Redhawk's Rocoto loco is as good as it gets as well.I am really digging HBD's Fervor.Oh yeah, can't forget Cappy's Brain strain sauce!
I LOVE guava loco!!......I love ALL ur sauce bro i'm just waiting till I can get some more of them and try the new ones too!!

aw4nq.jpg

This is mine at the moment. World Market had them $2.49 per bottle. Grabbed one, tasted it, and the next day bought them out. I have about 10 bottles now.

LUCKYDOG said:
I really dig Marie Sharps Habanero sauces. My parents were bringing it home to me about 10-15yrs ago when it wasnt available in the states. Still one of my faves
Good stuff! My aunt was living in Belize (where it is made) about 18 years ago and would bring me and my mom a case of the Marie Sharp's XXX, it is very tasty and unique. Made with the carrot base. I haven't had any of about 5 years, but my brother buys it buy the gallon now. He's hooked - LOL
This year I will buy me a bottle and add some reaper powder to it, due to my tolerance being a lot higher.

Back