• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

health What is wrong with my plants part 2!

The long awaited sequel, here it is!some of my plants look crappy. Can someone please tell me what it is and what i should do.
100_3984.jpg

100_3987.jpg

100_3988.jpg

Could the second plants problem be not enough light because it is a lot smaller then its "tray mates"
Thanks fro the help

Have you sprayed anything on them? The same thing happened to me on some of my plants after I sprayed with epsom salt solution. Mine were under M.H. though.
I waited it out and when the plant got bigger, I cut off those leaves...

I think you can rule out "lack of light", that just makes them leggy. Looks like too much nutes or water or both. Suspend all nutes. Those leaves will eventually drop and the plants will be set back some, but they should survive. When they have recovered, only feed them very weak fish ferts until they are big/strong enough to go outside.

bigt said:
I think you can rule out "lack of light", that just makes them leggy. Looks like too much nutes or water or both. Suspend all nutes. Those leaves will eventually drop and the plants will be set back some, but they should survive. When they have recovered, only feed them very weak fish ferts until they are big/strong enough to go outside.

Too much? That looks like No Nutrients what so ever, they are yellow as a bannan!

I say, if you are not feeding them, or not much, give them some Nitrogen high fert and a little epsom salt wouldnt hurt.

bigt said:

I agree, it looks like fertilizer burn to me. I'd try super drenching the mix they are in now to flush it out, then pot up to a little larger size to aerate the roots after the flush.

RichardK said:
Too much? That looks like No Nutrients what so ever, they are yellow as a bannan!

I say, if you are not feeding them, or not much, give them some Nitrogen high fert and a little epsom salt wouldnt hurt.
No they get nutes and yeah i did use epsom salt on em

I also got these problems after spraying the leaves with epsom, but i cant be sure it was the epsom, i used some coco wet (wetting agent), and also sprayed them once with a silicon additive diluted with water

Back