• If you have a question about commercial production or the hot sauce business, please post in Startup Help.

What kind of blender do you use?

Title say it all.

What kind of blender do you use? Vitamix?Ninja?Magic Bullet?

I am currently on a bobo Wal mart blender. While it does the job I would like something better. Something I can attach a mason jar to would be great. Something with more power.

Holidays are a coming, hopefully thats new blender time for me!!

Thanks for lookoing and enjoy!!!

sirex said:
So between all the experience gathered here, one would say vitamix or ninja as a blender .And a magic bullet for powders.

That seem like a logical conclusion?

I'm sure those would work for you sirex.  

I use a generic electric coffee grinder for my powders. Best 15 bucks I spent in a long time. I clean it when I'm done grinding but a little residue finds it's way into my coffee when I grind the beans. I can barely notice it but the "non-believers" won't touch my coffee. :shocked:
What can I say, more for me :dance:

ganesh%20hand%20blender-800x800.JPG

Hawaiianero said:
I use a generic electric coffee grinder for my powders. Best 15 bucks I spent in a long time. I clean it when I'm done grinding but a little residue finds it's way into my coffee when I grind the beans. I can barely notice it but the "non-believers" won't touch my coffee. :shocked:

If you must grind coffee between batches of spices I find that running some plain white rice through the grinder after helps eliminate 'cross contamination' lol.  I use the ground up 'spicy rice powder' in breading.

Hawaiianero said:
That's what I have now. But I was wondering more for big batches because I can't fit a lot in there.

Back