• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

what meat goes best with fatalli?

tonight i finally got time to put some jolokia curry together, and next week im gonna make stir fry with my fatallis. i think chicken would be kinda boring so i was thinkin i would use beef, but i thought id ask around here to see what meat you all think compliments a fatalli's flavor best. ive never tried them so i have no idea. i had thought of duck as well, but im not certain. any tips are much appreciated

Fatalii makes everything taste good, even chicken. Use whatever meat takes your fancy. I also think Fatalii and Cayenne in combo are a match made in heaven so use 'em if you got 'em. :drooling:

I actually think it goes really nice with chicken. in fact, it even makes the chicken taste better!

I like a fatalii marinade for fresh snapper...just throw some crushed fataliis in your favorite marinade, marinate for a couple of hours, then grill until the filets are done to your liking....

Beef and chicken would definitely go with the Fatali, but I'm also thinking fish - Tilapia would probably be really good with the Fatali.

Back