• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

what one would you eat first?

19092008200lu9.jpg

Both of these started growing at the same time (on different plants) and a few days ago i got pissed off waiting and removed the big one to ripen it indoors on a window sill, the day after a removed it i noticed the little one start to change.
So the question which one to eat first?

If you are unsure about the heat and taste, I'd try the small one first. Also, the bigger one will be of more use in a sauce, cooking or whatever, so I'd rather save it for that.

I didn't realize it was a Naga. That makes me even more sure that I'd eat the small one first unless you have eaten a lot of Nagas before. ;)

The larger one will porbably have more heat, but the one on the right looks to be slightly more ripe, thus a better flavor. I say the one on the right.

The smaller one.

The Skealo has spoken and so shall it be.

The Skealo requests a full report of experience.

i've eaten nagas before just not home grown.
They treat you nice by letting you savour all that great flavour and just as the 'where's the heat' thought enters your head than BAM it kicks your teeth in
And them you sweat and a few minutes later you gut develops a nice warm glow!

The question you gotta ask yourself is.....are ya feelin lucky....well are ya?

Go for the biggun'....let that little devil get even more ripe:hell::hell::hell:

Good luck on your choice...either way, you'll look like this...:mouthonfire:

i'm not asking what I should do (i know what i'm gonna do) i wanna know what you'd do?
I've eaten 3/4 of a dorset before (it was between the size of the 2 in the pic)

patrick said:
My bad.

I'd eat the big one, brag about it, then give the little one to some wimp.

Funny you should say that cos one of my neighbours is always asking 'ave you got any chillis? ' and he likes hot stuff apparently!

talas said:
Smaller itll pack a lot of fire ;)

As i said before adopt things in small packs, but i so want to give this to the neighbour and do the larger myself! I'd enjoy it! But i think he'd bow down to the might of the naga!

you've got a few options:
1 - eat the small one first
2 - eat the big one first
3 - eat them both at the same time
4 - get a mate over and eat one each at the same time and post it on youtube

what would I do? I don't have mates living locally that eat really hot pods so I couldn't do #4 even though it would make great viewing. I'd do #1 first.

Back